Grandparents

You were invited on a trip to gleneagles with the Holland clan to visit Sam whilst he was working up in Scotland. You went, even though you had no knowledge of golf or Scotland whats so ever.
This was your first time ever meeting Sam and luckily it went smoothly & he was lovely.
During your time there, Harry taught you a basic golf swing so you were able to join in.. even though you lost every single game to Harry it was still nice to spend some time with them. Most games you took Harry's camera and took some photos of him and his brothers playing. You knew the fans would love the photos just as much as the boys would.
The journey to and from Scotland were lovely. The plane rides were smooth, you had a chance to cuddle in with Harry even though he slept the majority of the ride, snoring and mumbling in your ear & drooling on your shoulder.

You're now on a dog walk with Harry & his Grandparents dogs, Franky & Dorris. Harry is in love with them, he talks to them as if they're little babies and that they're going to talk back to him. You find it adorable.

"Franky, come on" Harry calls as you walk down a field of flowers. Both dogs only have little legs, but Franky seems to be the one who is less excited for this walk & would rather be asleep by the fire.
Harry has his fingers entwined with yours and the dog leads around his neck. As he walks, he swings your arm.
"So, did you enjoy Scotland?" He asks you
"Yeah, it was lovely. The scenery was beautiful" you say with a smile as you hug his arm, stopping him from swinging it.
"Nearly as beautiful as you" he mumbles with a little smirk, you could tell that he was impressed with how smooth he was with that compliment.

Harry had brought you to see his grandparents to introduce you to them. You had always heard stories about Grandad Bob & how he helped Harry with his short movies before you dated and His grandparents had heard stories about you.. because that's all Harry wants to talk about when you're not around.

Whilst you were on the dog walk, Grandma Tina had started to make you & Harry both a flask of soup to take back home with you. Harry had that you couldn't stay for dinner but she wanted to send you off with something anyway.

Once you're back Harry sits and talks to Grandad Bob about the new camera he wants to get. You walk out to the kitchen where Grandma Tina was, making the soup.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" You ask softly
"Come and give this a taste, is Little Harry boring you with his camera talk?" Grandma Tina laughs softly as she holds her arm out for you to go over
You smile as you walk over "I've had the same conversation with him on the dog walk and on our way over here, He won't get the camera but keeps saying how great it is" you say with a little laugh
"That's Harry for you, all talk and no action" says says with a laugh as she holds a spoon with some of the soup on it up to your mouth.

Harry wake up to the kitchen and leans against the door frame as you take a taste of the soup.
"Look at that, two of my favourite women in the world together" he says with a loving smile
You look over your shoulder with a smile,
"You should taste this soup, it's amazing" you say turning back to grandma Tina "it is truly amazing. What ingredients do you use?" You ask her
"Secret Frost Family Recipe" she says with a little wink "maybe one day if Little Harry makes you his wife, you'll get your hands on the recipe.. give us grandchildren and you can have the recipe" she says with a laugh, as she looks over at Harry hoping he'd take the hint that she was being serious and not joking,
Harry laughs "give us some time, we've only been dating a year" he says as he look you up and down with a loving smile.
You blush slightly, even though you weren't looking at Harry.. you could still feel his gaze on you.
"Within 6 months.. me and your grandmother were engaged" Grandad Bob says as he walks up behind Harry and pats him on the shoulder

Harry goes quiet, it's almost as if he's actually thinking about proposing sooner than he had already planned.