Concerts

It's your birthday, Harry surprised you with tickets to see Adele live. You had been talking about how amazing it would be to see her live & how funny and quirky her personality was but how beautiful her singing was for months now.

You're at the O2 Arena in London. You're 3/4 the way though the concert, Harry has his arm around you, holding you into his chest as you sing along with a hug grin on your face. Harry smiles watching swaying you both softly as Remedy plays.

You become overwhelmed and wipe your eyes with a little laugh as you look up at him kissing his jaw.
"Thank you, I love you so much" you say with a smile as more tears fall.
"You're welcome Angel, I love you so much more" he says back to you before kissing your lips, Harry cups your face and wipes your eyes as he kisses you softly.

The night continues, Harry dances with you and laughs at your bad dance moves.. even though his were just as bad as yours.

The 2nd to last song starts to play, One and Only. Harry is stood behind you, he wraps his arms around your waist and sways both of you to the music as he sings it to you, kissing your ear and neck.

You smile and sing along with him
"I dare you to let me be, your one and only" you sing with a smile,

Harry let's go of you, you assume he's getting a drink from his beer which is on the floor by your foot and keep your eyes forward on the stage.

You hear a little group of screams from around you. You being your usual nosey self have look around to see what they're screaming at... and that's when you let out a scream.. Harry is down on knee

"Y/n?" Harry starts
"OH MY GOD, YES YES YES!" You say quickly
"Will you let me ask your first?" Harry laughs
You laugh and nod trying to stay quiet as he asks you but you keep letting out little squeaks and peeps of excitement.

Harry had written out a whole paragraph specifically for you, he had included little inside jokes that you had together & memories that you would never forget.

By the time he's finished asking you, you're in tears.

"So, y/n, I dare you to let me be your one and only.. will you marry me?"
You nod "yes, a million times yes!" You say as he takes your hand and puts your ring on. He stands up (with a little struggle) and a kisses you, holding you closely and tightly.