Loved by a Fan

You and Harry dating was pure luck. You're a fan of his, you had been since you were 16, you're 21 now.

Back when you were 18, you went to Kingston for drinks with a friend & ended up talking to Harry at a pub.. and it was like a fairy tale.

Harry fell for you, quickly & hard.
He fell purely due to the fact that you supported his work & listened to him talk about it for hours on end and the fact that you  loved him for who he was & not because of his brother.

Harry had a rough love life before it came to you. He never felt loved, he felt as if everyone spoke to him with the intentions of getting to his elder brother. He used to push everyone away that he got feelings for & let girls use his body & sometimes use girls bodies.

Every night at midnight, he'd swipe through Tinder, seeing if anyone would want a quick round. 9 times out 10 there wouldn't be anyone but on the off chance there was, he'd buy a hotel room for the night in his local cheap hotel, meet the girl there & leave as soon as it was done.

Harry had that intention when he met you.. to get you back to a hotel room & leave as soon as he was done... but there was something about you that stopped him. Something about you made him stop and realise that he didn't want to use you or for you to use him.  It could have been your smile that you flashed every time he mentioned your favourite short movie he had made or the eye contact you made whilst you were listening to him. Who knows? But it's got you this far.

Sex with Harry was everything you could dream of. It was perfect. He was willing to try anything you asked, as where you if he had anything new.

Today is the day after your birthday, you're currently laying in bed, you haven't long woken up. You roll over to be greeted by your boyfriend, Harry, snoring loudly in your face. Usually you'd wake him up but you can't help but watch him sleep peacefully. You let your eyes analyse his face, the faint freckles scattered across his nose & cheeks, the scar on his forehead and the tiny curls resting on his forehead.
Harry closes his mouth, licks his lips and frowns "stop watching me sleep weirdo" he mumbles as he opens his eyes "its creepy to wake up to you staring at me" he chuckles as he rolls onto his back and stretches letting out a little groan,
"Yeah well, you snored in my face" you say back as you lean over to him "so watching you sleep is payback" you say before kissing his cheek and getting out of bed,
"I do not snore" Harry says as she sits up watching you walk towards the en-suite bathroom with your phone in your hand,
"You do, you sound like a motor bike" you say with a laugh, you unlock your phone as you step into the bathroom, you turn on the shower and start to scroll through your notifications.
A new photo of Harry had surfaced, it was from your mums Instagram, she had posted the photo of you and Harry together when you last visited her.
"Are you going to upload that?" Harry yells from the bed.
Harry knew you had a fan account, he thought it was cute. He sends you photos that he wants out in the public eye & follows your account. He sometimes uses your account to find out the drama and gossip going around the fandom, you're like his mini fandom spy. You're known as the main Harry fan account but no one knows you're Harry's girlfriend.. mainly because you've never shown your face on your account but also because you're under a fake name. 
"Yeah, I might crop me out of it though" you say as you lean against the bathroom sink
"Nooooo, you're beautiful, I love this picture of you darling" he says as he walks into the bathroom behind you. He kisses your shoulder softly "keep you in it please?" He says softly
You hum "I have to think with my old crazy Harry holland fan girl brain, I would have hated to see you in a photograph with anyone but me.. I'd have cropped it but put the original photo in the same post" you say as you screenshot the photo twice & crop it how you want it.
You publish your post as Harry steals the shower you had turned on.
"Erm, that was my shower..." you say as you look over at him, your hand on your hip giving him the sassiest look possible,
Harry gives the exact same look and does the same pose as you "Erm, there's room in here for both of us, shut up and get in"
You let out a chuckle and shake your head "you're lucky I love you" you say as you get into the shower
"Yeah I know, but I love you too" he says stepping back so you can get in.