I Promise

— AGAIN, ANOTHER SHORT ONE-

It's Your 2nd year anniversary of dating Harry. He was meant to cook you dinner but ended up burning it, so he took you out to your favourite fast food restaurant for dinner instead. You're now both cuddled up in bed, face masks on, candles lit and UP playing on your Disney plus.

"I actually got you a present" Harry mentions as the sad scenes finish. You quickly wipe your tears away before he can notice them
"Really?" You ask him, he nods as he leans over the side of the sofa and grabs a bag from your local jewellery store. He places it on your lap.

"What is it?" You ask with a grin
"Open it" he says.

You open the bag, inside is a little white ring box. You open the ring box too and see a ring. A white gold ring with an amethyst crystal. Your jaw drops open.
"Harry" you say as you look at him with a look as if to say it is all too much
"Don't look at me like that" Harry says with a laugh as he takes the ring out of the box
"I promise.. I promise to love you forever & I promise that no matter what happens in life, I will always be here for you & will always support you" Harry says softly as he slides the ring onto your right middle finger.
You grin widely and pull him in to cuddle as soon as he's done "I love you so bloody much Harry" you say as you start to cry.
"I love you too y/n.. so much.. more than words can describe" he says as he kisses the side of your head.