Family Sunday

it's a Sunday morning, You & Harry are in bed together, you're scrolling through TikTok's on your phone and he's cuddled up behind you watching them over your shoulder.
He laughs softly at a couple right beside your ear. A soulmate TikTok comes up and he smiles as it describes him.
He laughs softly as he says "see, even TikTok agrees.. you're mine forever, no getting away now"
You laugh as he kisses your jaw from where he is laying.
You turn your head and ask him "do you really think so?"
 He nods "of course" he smiles widely "I can feel it in my bones," he says in a funny voice making you laugh.
You check the time and it's 11:45 am "We should really get out of bed, it's almost midday" you say with a yawn,
 Harry nods and takes the duvet off both of you. You both groan at how cold his bedroom is.
Once you're both ready for the day, hair brushed, teeth brush & dressed, you walk downstairs holding hands loosely.
"Oh here come the lover birds," Sam says from the kitchen,
 you all laugh softly, you and Harry walk towards the kitchen to see sam.
 You stop on the opposite side of the kitchen island to sam, making sure you're not going to get in his way and Harry stands behind you wrapping his arms around your waist cuddling you.
 "You guys came down at the right moment, I'm just about to dish up the roast" Sam says with a grin, he seems very proud of himself for making a roast alone.
"Perfect" Harry says with a smile, he rests his chin on your shoulder and mumbles softly "Tea or Coffee princess?" 
You feel the butterflies in your tummy flutter as he calls you princess, you blush a deep rose
"Tea please darling," you say with a smile as you look at him on your shoulder, 
Harry notices you blushing and kisses your temple before leaving the cuddle to make the Teas. Sam instantly sighs as Harry steps foot into the kitchen 
"Don't get in my way" Sam orders as he watches Harry take the kettle towards the sink