The Shaker Kid Vol.1

You've lived in Cleveland Ohio almost you're entire life, you moved here when you were in 2nd grade. the first person you ever made friends with is now your drug-dealing boyfriend. 

His friends call him "The Shaker Kid" because he always hangs around Shaker Square, that's his usual spot to deal his supply of Ecstasy. He swaps drugs on a regular basis with a guy people call "Cherry", it's always Ecstasy for some Xanax. 

Tonight The shaker kid is taking you to a party, he says it's "The biggest party of the month" and that "You've got to come, it's gonna be so much fun"
The shaker kid is always trying to get you to try some Ecstasy or Xanax he's told you that "Xanax is just an antidepressant, it'll make you happy" and that he's "Always gonna be by your side, you have nothing to worry about" but you always refuse. 

Right now you're at Shaker Square with The Shaker kid and his friends, you're all waiting on Cherry to come and swap some drugs. The shaker kid is wearing his usual jersey with a hoodie and beanie on, his curls are popping out of his beanie. 

It's 5 pm, The shaker kid hasn't taken any drugs yet as he's only been awake for 20 minutes, but you can tell he is itching too.
His eyes seem so bright, this is the first you've seen him sober in a long time. You start to daydream as you look at his eyes with a small loving smile realizing why you fell in love with him in the first place.

"What you looking at?" He says with a smirk as he leans against the glass window of the diner,
"Nothing," you say as you start to blush, you walk over to him and stand between his legs,
His hands instantly move onto your hips "I was just thinking about how nice your eyes look right now and how they're not going to be as nice when you take whatever cherry is coming with.." you say softly.
The Shaker Kid sighs loudly "Are you really going to start this all again?...you don't even understand this shit, so I don't even know why you insist on doing this every time". Before you can answer back Cherry gets off the train and nods his head towards the boys to get their attention. 

The Shaker Kid walks over to cherry and gives him a hug and says hello, the boys and cherry form a circle in a corner of the arch and swap the drugs. You stay behind, leaning against the diner window keeping watch for them.  The Shaker kid keeps a Xanax and an Ecstasy for you and places them in his pocket. 

-Later at the party-

The Shaker Kid and his friends invited Cherry along to the party. You all got in a cab to the house but you were the one left to pay for the fare. As soon as you get out of the cab you can hear the music from inside the house. There's a load of people out the front of the house. Cherry heads off on his own and starts talking to a girl on the swing. 
 The Shaker Kid wraps his arm around your waist,
"Stay close, yeh?" he mutters so only you can hear him, you can tell by the size of his pupils that he was gone and he wasn't going to come back for a while. 
"Yeah," you say back to him with a small sigh. 

As the night progresses you watch multiple couples holding hands and kissing, yet your boyfriend has been doing nothing but dealing all night. he walks over to you handing you a red plastic cup with an alcoholic drink in it, he kisses the side of your head 
"You alright? he says in your ear over the loud music, you nod but don't say anything.
you feel him place the Ecstasy pill he had saved for you earlier in your hand. 
You know that taking the pill was a terrible idea and that you weren't going to be safe but you think 'Fuck it' you take the pill with the unexpectedly strong drink he had given you, as you look up at him he has a huge smirk on his face, 
"That's my girl," he says, hearing him call you his girl gave you butterflies. you smile and roll your eyes, you lean up to him and kiss his lips.
your arms rest on his shoulders, your cup behind his head. He kisses you back instantly, his hands falling onto your waist as he leans you against the kitchen side. He bites your bottom lip and tugs on it softly.