GOOD 4 U - Deja Vu part 2

You and  Tom had planned to hang out & have a Harry Potter movie marathon after the photo shoot.
You're now sat on the sofa of Tom's apartment, you're 1 hour into the second movie when the front door slams open, the loud slam of the door hitting the wall makes you jump.
Tom looks over his shoulder towards the front door in curiosity
"Who's that?" Tom yells through
"Me, dipshit" Harry says as he walks into the kitchen and puts the kettle on
"Yes please!" You call through knowing that he's making a cup of tea, hoping that you could get back to being at least friends.
"Come put the milk in then!" He yells back knowing you'll complain about it,
You laugh and get up off the sofa "snacks?" You ask Tom, he nods and passes you the popcorn bowl which is now empty. You take the bowl and walk out to the kitchen.

You and Harry start to talk about the confrontation. He admits that he wanted a replacement because he realised how much he missed you.

"You look happy and healthy, I guess the therapist I found you has really helped" you say as you take the popcorn packet and put it in the microwave and stand in the corner of the kitchen leaning against the kitchen sides/cupboards.

"I guess.. I've missed you though" Harry says softly as he stands closer to you "I know you have missed me too.. you wouldn't have turned around if you didn't miss me.." he says as he places his hands on the kitchen sides either side of you.

He looks up into your eyes.  His deep brown eyes that you helplessly fell in love with looking into yours. You can't help but feel weak.

"I turned around because.. maybe I'm too emotional.. you're doing great out there without me" you say "god I wish that I could do that" you whisper as you take a deep breathe and you look away from his eyes. You sigh "I lost my mind.. I spent the nights crying on my bathroom floor over the fact that you had moved on so maybe I am too emotional.. or maybe you never really cared at all" you finish, practically on the verge of crying. 

The microwave beeps to indicate that the popcorn is cooked.
Harry stands speechless, he hadn't thought about how you'd been coping. He hadn't thought about how much pain this had caused you.

You turn around getting the popcorn out.
The popcorn packet is incredible hot and it burns your hand
"Fuck!" You yell as shake your hand in pain.

This was a slight over exaggeration, you were so worked up over the chat with Harry and the photo shoot earlier in the day.

Harry sighs and pulls you in for a hug. You struggle to get out of his hold but he doesn't let you go. You relax into his hold, this is when you realise how much you had missed him and how much you wanted him back and how much you really did love him. You thought you had moved on but this hug has just proved everything you thought.. wrong and that's when the tears come.

Harry rubs your back softly as he notices you crying.

"I'm sorry" he whispers softly as he kisses the top of your head

"You should be" you say muffled into his chest. 

This is only short, I've never been great at part 2's but this is now complete!