Cuddles

It's Saturday, you and harry have had an incredibly busy week at work.
Harry has organized a little movie night with you. you both have been watching Ozark together but Harry wanted it to be a little different but he hasn't told you anything. He's ordered you both a takeaway, you guys have been eating leftovers and haven't had a meal together since last Sunday. 

Harry is currently plating up the food whilst he lets you make the drinks. He's wearing his PJ bottoms and a hoodie, you're wearing the same but you're wearing his forest green Carhartt jumper. 

"Are we watching Ozark?!" you yell through to the kitchen to ask as you sit down on the sofa and place the drinks on the coffee table,
"Erm, I was thinking about watching something different, maybe something new?!" he yells from the kitchen, 
"What were you thinking?" you ask looking over at him as he walks into the living room with two trays full of food 
"so, I have a list.." he says as he places the trays down with the drinks 
You chuckle "Of course you do... are there any nice ones on there?" you ask even though you know what hes going to say next 
"They're all nice," he says 

the choice of movie ends up being Pixar's Up, you both say that this is your favorite Pixar movie and that it will forever be a comfort movie. 

the room goes silent as you guys eat and watch the movie. once you're both finished with your food, you lean into Harry's chest, he puts his arm around you. The smell of his aftershave overpowers the smell of the leftover food. His hand slowly slides from your arm down to your waist. 

As the movie continues you both fidget around on the sofa, you're becoming tired and Harry is starting to struggle to stay comfortable really uncomfortable. Harry pauses the movie and takes the plates out, he makes you both a cup of tea and comes back to the sofa. You have taken yourself to the bathroom to wake yourself up a little bit as the movie is starting to get interesting.
Once you come back you find Harry laying on the sofa with his eyes closed, you can't help but smile at him, you lean down and kiss his forehead. He hums softly with a little smile
"Come cuddle me, Angel," he says softly, his deep voice leaves butterflies in your tummy. You blush and nod. 

You grab the blanket and lay between Harry's legs, he pulls you up so your head resting on his chest and kisses the top of your head as he plays the movie. whilst the rest of the movie plays he absent-mindedly plays with your hair, his fingers softly twirling bits of your hair in the figure of 8.  You both quote the film and smile at each other 

"You'll always be my Ellie," Harry says softly, you grin up at him, just as you were about to speak he says "You're pretty scary and crazy... especially when I first met you but you always had the best intention & the strongest love for me" 
You gasp jokingly "What a backhanded compliment" you laugh.. I was going to say you're my Carl but honestly, you're like Russell. You're " 
Harry laughs loudly and agrees with you "Yeah, I guess you're right, but you can't tell me you wouldn't be the same" 
You laugh and nod "Okay, we're both Rusell..." 

Due to how comfortable and warm you are and the soft breathing & heartbeat of Harry, you end up falling asleep before the movie ends, but Harry lets you sleep. 
'She has had a busy week' he thinks to himself as he watches you with a loving smile. 

A/N: Little bit of back story & Research & my own thoughts that went into the process of this imagine :) 

Harry doesn't seem the type of person to want to cuddle in public, he seems the type of person to want it to be private and to be romantic and for it to mean something. 

I get the vibe that he isn't a public person when it comes to relationships & love in general.
For example, We have never heard Harry say that he 'loves' his fans back. On multiple occasions, videos have been shared of him saying 'Thanks' or 'Thank you' in response to fans confessing their love to him. This could just be nerves or social anxiety, I know that I personally would practically shit myself if a stranger screamed that they loved me, but this could also be because he doesn't want to use that word lightly.
Another example is the number of public relationships he's had, I find it incredibly hard to believe that a young man that good looking has only had 1 girlfriend since 2015. 

I  picture Harry to have a strong deep sandalwood smelling aftershave (Specific candle in mind is Caribbean Vetiver and sandalwood by Airwick, 4 for £18 on Amazon if anyone is interested - this also comes in a room spray perfect for spraying on pillows & Hoodies *Wink wink* ).  I believe that his aftershave would be so strong that you'd be able to smell it as he walks past you (I've never met Harry or been within arms reach of him so this is not gospel and just my imagination!)

I also would love to think that Harry is the type of person who loves his hair being played with during a cuddle, like maybe when you are cuddling him? or his head is in your lap? or on your chest? or even maybe when he's sitting at his desk and you walk in behind him to 'see how his day at work is doing'. 

Overall I picture Harry to be a romantic boyfriend, after all, one of his favorite Pixar movies is Up!