Will U B mine?

Imagine this:
You and Harry have been best friends since primary school. You've stayed over his house and you're both downstairs making pancakes. You're stood in front of Harry and he's leaning over you helping you flip the pancake. His hands are on top of yours as your hold the frying pan with both hands
"Ready? .. on 3" he says with a grin
You both count to 3 and flip the pancake together.
"We did it!" You grin and laugh looking up at him as he looks down at you. You both go silent the only noise in the kitchen is the clock ticking. You look at his lips and back up at his eyes before leaning in and kissing his lips softly with your eyes closed. Harry hands move from the frying pan and onto your waist as he kisses you back almost instantly.
The frying pan slips out of your hand and hits the floor. The loud bang pulls you and Harry apart.
You brush the situation off as if it was a normal occurrence between you and harry and pick up the frying pan again
"This ones for the bin.. that was well beyond the 5 second rule" you joke as you walk past Harry towards the bin. Harry is almost frozen with shock.
You plate up the pancakes
"Time to decorate, you do mine and I'll do yours?" You say as you turn to face him with a smile.
He nods and takes hold of the chocolate syrup and turns his back to you so you can't see what he's doing.
On his pancakes You draw smiley faces with golden syrup and use strawberries and blueberries to decorate it. You change the faces on all 3, one is winking, another a standard face and the last one with its tongue out.
"Right, close your eyes.." Harry says as he turns with the plate in his hand.
You do as you're told and hold your hand out for the plate. Once it's in your hand Harry says "you can open now"
You look at your pancakes and in a very messy chocolate handwriting with some bananas it says 'Will U B Mine?'
You look up at him with a small smile. "Really?" You ask unsure if it's one of his weird jokes
"Really.." he chews his lips as he starts to rub the back of his neck looking down at his spotty socks "I've been up all night running all my lines but it's only the truth, I just wish I didn't need so much of you.." he says whilst avoiding eye contact with you
"I hope that I'm not asking too much.. I just want to be loved by you" he finally looks up at you and makes eye contact.
You put down the plate and smile widely
"Harry, I have loved you since we were 18.. why do you think I've stuck round this long?" You say as you laugh before going up on your tip toes and kissing him again.