Hamilton

You and Harry have been isolating together during the first lockdown of The UK, you guys have practically watched everything on Disney+ since it was released in The UK in march. It's July now and the government is planning on the lockdown to come to a finish.

You and Harry heard that Hamilton was coming to Disney+, you guys have been counting down the days. it was the first broadway that you saw together, Harry took you for the first time on your 6 month anniversary.

"It's July 3rd," Harry says as he walks into the office where you are currently studying
"I saw," you smile widely as you turn in your chair to see him, he comes in and sits in his seat
"Dinner and Hamilton?" he asks you, you nod
"Takeaway?" you ask, Harry nods as he smiles leaning over to you, he kisses your lips softly
"Best of Wives and best of women" he whispers softly with a grin, You kiss him back but hum
"I don't see a ring on this finger," you say with a laugh "I may be best of women but I can't be best of wives if I'm not a wife" you wink and turn back to your computer.
"You will be one day" he mumbles before turning his computer on, you hear him perfectly but pretend you don't.

You both spend another hour on your computers before realising the time & that the sun is setting.
Harry stretches widely and yawns
"Tea?" He asks you, you nod
"Yeah, only if you're making it though. I'm gonna go get in my pyjamas & take my makeup off" you say with a small smile as you save your work and close down your computer.
Harry pushes his seat out and drums a small beat on his desk. As you stand up to walk away, Harry grabs your waist and pulls you into his lap and cuddles you, he moves your legs so you're sat sideways on his lap and he's holding you bridal, he kisses your nose with a grin as you two cuddle
"I love you" he says softly
"I love you too" you say looking up at him
"No, I really love you Y/n. Like really really love you" he says with a straight face,
You laugh softly "really?" You ask
"No I'm lying, of course I fucking do" he says in a sarcastic tone making you laugh.
Your laugh is a really big belly laugh, it was unexpected and it made Harry laugh along with you.

Soon enough, you're both sat on the sofa watching Hamilton under a blanket. You both opted for a Chinese takeaway. You're sharing prawn crackers but Harry keeps taking all the whole ones and leaving you with the broken ones.
You and Harry both keep quoting the play and singing along. Once the food is finished you're both up off the sofa and you're reenacting the play. You both can't help but laugh at each other as you both are terrible at acting, but that's why you're a perfect match, right?