Director's Assistant

Today is meant to be the last day on the set of Harry's first big movie.
You have been dating harry for 2 years now and he's trusted you to be his personal assistant on set. well... he says he's trusted you but he won't let you do your job. 

You've heard Harry complaining about how tired he is whilst greeting the cast and the rest of the crew on set so you sneak out to get him a cup of tea and some breakfast. Not even 2 minutes after you've sneaked out you get a text from Harry. 
H: Where have you gone? x 
you quickly respond back
Y: I won't be long x 
Harry grows suspicious of where you've gone, he sits in his chair with a little frown. His mind rambles, telling him all the possible negative outcomes rather than the good. 

You're only gone for a maximum of 20 minutes and within that 20 minutes, harry has become a moody devil director and multiple of your mutual friends who are also working on set have text you to let you know and to get you back onset ASAP. As you walk back up to where Harry's chair is located on set you hear him yelling.
"No! do it again!" Harry yells on the top of his voice as he shakes his head and rests his hands on the top of his head.
You see him standing by the screen where the camera footage is shown, you walk up behind him. Taking the opportunity of his hands being in the air, you wrap your arms around his torso holding 2 paper bags and a takeaway tray holding 2 cups, in front of him. 
"You were gone ages," he says softly,  turning to see you 
you smile at him sweetly "I went to get you a tea, I heard you say you were tired, I didn't expect the world to come tumbling down," you say with a little laugh 
"I missed you... why didn't you tell me?" he mumbles as he pulls you in for a cuddle. 
"I wanted it to be a surprise, plus it was only 20 minutes" you smile, putting the cups and bags down on the table behind him as you start cuddling him back. "Are you a little bit stressed darling?" you say softly 
"I think a little bit stressed is an understatement,"  Harry's mum says as she changes her camera lens.

Harry had got his mum in to be the stills photographer. he wanted as many family members and friends involved as he possibly could. he said it was easier than putting out advertisements but really you knew it settled his anxiety knowing he didn't have to introduce himself and make friends with any new people. 

Harry sighs as he pulls away from the hug and nods as he sits in his chair "Yeah" he says "I am stressed" he runs his hand through his curls
You let out a sympathetic tut and sigh and walk over to him, you stand between his legs and rub his thighs softly in a reassuring way
"You'll be alright, this is a big change for you... yeah you've written movies before but you've never taken them this far or made them this big, " you say as you look at him "I think it's going to be great, the script was amazing, your casting has been great too"
Harry looks away from you not really listening or believing what you're saying.
you move so you're in his eyeliner and you smile at him in a loving yet cheesy way knowing it'll make him smile "I love you and I'm proud of you" you say quietly so only he will hear it. 
He smiles at your smile "I love you too Angel" he says. he nods his head to get you to sit on his lap. you grab the teas and paper bags with a smile and sit on his lap at an angle so you can still see him, you lift your legs so they're draped over his knee and pass him one bag and one cup 

"What snack did you get?" he says as he takes them and kisses your cheek 
"Ham and Cheese croissants," you say with a smile watching Harry grin and start to eat his croissant.

You look at him with so much love, kind of zoning out of your surroundings. you can't help but feel so proud and so much love for him. you're soon brought back down to earth by someone speaking
"How adorable"
you look curiously in the direction you heard it from, you watch as Harry's mum brings her camera down from her face. she had just taken a photo of you with Harry 
"Mum, I was eating," Harry says with a laugh.