baking

"I wonder what it's like to be loved by you! BUM BUM BUM BUMBAH BUM BUM BUM!" Harry sings along to the music playing through Alexa on the top of the voice, out of tune might I add, as he dances around the kitchen and stirs a big bowl of lumpy brown goo, in his dungarees and slippers.
You stand by the fridge watching for a distance, he has no idea you're standing there as he has his attention on the bowl.
"What are you doing?" You ask, loud enough so you can be heard over the music,
Harry let's put a blood curdling scream and jumps away from you, he lifts one leg up and holds the bowl close to him as if he's protecting it. You can't help but laugh.
"Why are you sneaking around like that?, bloody hell!" He relaxes once he notices it's you and places the bowl on the kitchen side so he can catch his breath and hold his heart
"I was making you brownies" he confesses
"Why?" You ask
"Because it's what boyfriends do" he says in a tone of voice that seems like he's thinking that you're stupid,
"Well, you're not going to make brownies without any flour babe" you say with a little smirk as you reach up to the cupboard and grab the flour.
"I knew that" he says even though he really didn't know that..
"How much of everything did you put in?" You ask
"I eyeballed it" he says quietly "I've fucked it up haven't I?" He looks over at you with a slightly upset look
"It's fine, we can fix it... and make some other ones too incase they don't survive" you say with a smile trying to make light of the situation. Harry nods and agrees with you.

Soon enough Harrys botched up brownie mix is in the oven baking with a close eye on it.
You get the scales out and grab the sugar & butter, weighing out the exact amount you need.
Harrys on his phone as per usual, taking a video of you "look how smart my beautiful Y/n is, we are baking some brownies" he says as he films you mixing the sugar and butter together
"Do you want to showed them your version of brownies darling?" You ask with a smirk
"No... no I don't" he answers you with a laugh and he puts the phone down.

After 10 minutes your brownie mix is in the oven too, you start to clean the sides up. Your hands are covered in flour, you look at it and then look at Harry
"Don't you dare" he says as he instantly thinks you're going to put them in his hair. You laugh as he cuddles you so he can keep your hands down. You continue laughing into his chest and place your hands on his bum, squeezing softly. Harry gasps and You wriggle out of the cuddle and run away leaving two white prints on his bum.
"Y/N!" Harry yells after you "I'm gonna get you for this!" he yells through the house as he tries to rub the flour off his bum.