A Jealous City of stars

You and sam have been the best of friends since you started dating Harry. Not only have you got so much in common with Harry, you have with Sam too.

It's a Saturday morning, you're in the living room of The Holland Family's house, it's only you and the twins there and you're watching La La Land with sam. You're both up off the sofa dancing and singing along, you're using the tv remote as a microphone. Harry still hasn't woken up.

City of stars starts to play, Sam jokingly takes your hand and twirls you round. You both hear a cough from the doorway of the living room, Harry Mc Jealous pants was watching him closely. Sam sighs and let's go of your hand as Harry walks up to you. Harry takes hold of your waist and holds you close to him as he kisses your cheek, wanting sam to know that he won't ever get you. Sam just rolls his eyes.

Harry has this thing about boys being too close to you, especially his brothers. It's not like he doesn't want you to get along with them it's just that he has boundaries that neither his brothers or you know about.
You couldn't label Harry as controlling or possessive at all. He's just insecure that you will drop him like a hat if you see that you can get better and that's because he believes he's punching above his weight, when I reality it's the opposite... you're punching above your weight.

"Good Morning, sleeping beauty" you say with a little smile as you look up into Harrys eyes,
Harry's eyes looked tired but beautiful as always. They were slightly bloodshot which just told you that he woke up minutes before coming downstairs to you.
Harry hums softly "Good Morning, Darling. Have you had breakfast yet?" He asks, his morning voice sent shivers down your spine. It was deep & raspy.
"Not yet, but I was going to take you out for brunch" you say with a small loving smile as you move your hands up to his curls, softly massaging the back of his head.
"Well, I'm going to head out.. I have a Tee time in 45 minutes" Sam says as he manoeuvres around you both,
Harry frowns "you didn't tell me you were playing today?" He says turning to look at sam, slightly offended he wasn't asked to join
"Yeah, todays game is with Johnny & Robert. I went to uni with them" sam says as he starts to walk up the stairs away from you and Harry.
Harry turns back to you with a little pout "I wasn't invited" he mumbles softly
You kiss his pout softly "we can go play after brunch, at least you know you'll win?" You say with a little laugh, Harry smiles
"I could teach you?" He says with a grin as he bites his lip softly
"I'd love that. but now  go get yourself dressed, we're leaving in an hour and you need to shower" you say.