The night out

It's 11pm you're stood in the line for the night club with your best friend. It's you're birthday & you're already incredibly drunk, you've got a sash on that says "Birthday Princess" and tiara with your age '21' on it.
Once you get near the front you notice a group of boys going in via the VIP line, you look at your friend with a smirk letting her know they're on your radar for the night, she laughs at you and shakes her head.
As soon as you're in thee first thing you do is walk up to the bar and order shots.
"4 vodka shots please!" You yell over the pounding music to the bartender, he lines up 6, giving you 2 free since he's noticed the Tiara.
You and your friend take the shots, you close your eyes to control the overpowering nausea that straight vodka brings.

As the night goes on, your bought multiple drinks & shots. You're dancing on the dance floor, you dance as if no one is watching you when in reality you have at least 10 pairs of eyes on you at all times.
You run your hands through your hair as you sing along to your favourite song. your best friend who's far too drunk accidentally pushes you slightly. You stumble, the alcohol had made you unsteady on your feet, you stumble back bumping into a boy. the boy instantly places his hands on your hips and starts to dance with you, you dance along, not knowing who this boy is or what he looks like. He spins you round in time with the music, he plays it cool but you know he just wanted to see your face, he holds you close to his torso.
You look up and see a gorgeous face, curls sticking to his forehead from the humidity of the night club, a little drunk smirk on his lips... You're left speechless, but he keeps you dancing. You lick your lips as you take in how beautiful he looks even under the shit lighting of this club.
He nods his head towards the smoking area, you nod as he takes your hand and lead you out. You quickly look over at your best friend who is already on top of another boy. You laugh softly and shake your head.
The boy opens the door, you wince as the cold air hits your warm body.
He walks you over to the quieter area of the smoking area and leans you against the wall
"I'm Harry" he says with a little smirk as he looks you up and down,
"Y/n" you say as you take in his outfit. He's wearing a black flannel shirt with a white T-shirt & a pair of skinny jeans with yellow converse. You run your thumb along the buttons of his flannel shirt as you look up into his eyes.
"Will you let me take you home tonight?" He asks you, leaning down to your ear. You inhale and smell his aftershave as you nod
"Yes" you say, he smiles
"Awesome, let me get you a drink and then I can get you and your friend in the VIP area.. if she isn't in there already" he says with a little chuckle
You go to say Thank you but a random girl interrupts
"Are you Spider-Man's brother?" The girl asks, she's wearing a dress so low cut & short that a hiccup would reveal all.
Harry looks her up and down and slightly disgusted look as he shakes his head, he takes your hand and leads you back inside wanting to get away & back to the VIP area where he can be left alone.

Once you're back in the VIP area, Harry can't keep his hands off you. You're both so drunk you're like 3 sheets in the wind. He keeps telling you random little things about him, he tells you about his cameras & film work but you're far too drunk to even comprehend what is being said to you.

You black out but somehow you end up in Harrys bed, he's in the bathroom humming a little tune to himself as he messily brushes his teeth. You're wearing a T-shirt of his and your underwear. You don't have the capability to get yourself out of bed so you just roll over and go to sleep.

A/N I know this is hella shitty, but I haven't been out for 2 years so I have no clue what people do in night clubs😂