Dungaree wednesdays - Surprise?

You & Harry have been dating for 3 years, you've kept it secret away from the fans.. you're not too sure why but Harry said it was for the best.

It's Wednesday, you & Harry are working on The Crowded Room series, a series his older brother Tom is the main star in.

Harry is stood with his friends who are on set, chatting about the holiday you & him are taking once the filming is over.

You're very tired, you hardly had any sleep last night because you drank coffee too late in the day. You walk over towards Harry, you slide your hands around his waist & rest your chin on his shoulder as you kiss his neck softly.

Before you even have a chance to speak the crowd of fans behind you both, scream. You instantly regret your actions, knowing that they all have either taken videos or photos of you kissing Harry.

Harry laughs and shakes his head. "I thought Tom would have been the first to slip up" he says turning to look at you "not you" he laughs again.

"I'm sorry" you say with a sigh "I'm so tired and I just wanted a cuddle" you go to move your arms but before you have a chance to, Harry turns round, cups your face and kisses your softly.

You kiss back but pull back after a second. "All the fans can see" You say but harry shrugs his shoulders and responds "all the fans can see you're mine" he says with a cheeky grin "it's been 3 years, and they deserve to know now"

Harry moves so he's stood behind you, he drapes his arms over your shoulders and onto your chest, letting you lean back into him. You close your eyes as your head rests back on his chest. "Better?" He asks, you nod as Harry takes out his phone & scrolls through social media seeing that photos & videos have already been posted. He likes some and chuckles to himself as he hears the gasps from the crowd.