I'll Never Love Again-Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Wow, I havent uodated this book since April of 2019. As you can see I'm still alive ans have decided to write this one based on WandaVision since I freaking love Evan Peters and have been a fan for years. I'm not accepting requests cause ive been busy and stressed because of my mental health but there will be more soon.

*************

It was another bright and sunny afternoon in WestView. Wanda and Vision were having a date somewhere across town and I was here taking care of the twins. I mindlessly read a magazine with one hand and with the other I was moving my hand and could sense the dishes getting washed and a broom sweeping the floors.

Everything is fine and normal.

"Aunt (Y/N)!" The twins began running down the stairs and reached to where I was in the kitchen. I looked over and saw the two boys panting.

"How many times must I tell you to not run down the stairs? You might break your necks with that long cape." I scolded the boys and reached over to unwrap the hero cloaks they had on.

They look at each other and I know the boys would continue being mischievous. When they want something they won't stop until they get it.

"Can we please go and pick out some pumpkins?" Billy said

"Halloween is just a week away." Tommy joined in and began nudging me.

I hummed and looked around to see if there was more chores to be done. "Alright, you two have been behaving nicely today. I'm sure you're parents won't mind us going out."

The twins cheered when I stopped using my powers and got my coat on and the three of us began walking out of the house. "Hey aunt (Y/N), since when do you have powers?" Tommy asked who was on my left.

"Your powers are similar to mom's." Billy told me.

I looked down at my hands and tried thinking hard. Since when do I have powers? I don't remember anything and when I do it's just small pieces. I don't remember living here in WestView before.

All I remember is stepping into the house and congratulating Wanda and Vision on getting married. It's been many years but it doesn't feel like it.

"You're right. I don't remember when I got them, but their cool right?!" I laugh and the twin nod their heads and began grabbing my hands when someone waved at us.

"Hello there neighbor!" Agnes again. She's an odd woman and extremely cheerful much to my taste. I feel like she's always nosy and likes to come here often. "Where's the lovely couple?"

I was about to respond until the twins beat me to it. "Mom and Dad are on a date." Both of them said at the same time. Acne pouted by waved it off, "Well I'll be stopping by later then! Have fun you three."

In a hurry I grabbed the twins and pulled them closer and began to walk again. The neighborhood was mostly decorated in Halloween and all that left is their house. I used to live with Wanda and Vision but decided to move out when Wanda got pregnant, they need their own privacy so I moved a few houses down from theirs.

We entered a store and the twins began filling the cart I had with many Halloween decorations and picked some pumpkins. I have a feeling that I used to do the same, with Wanda and someone else.

"Aunt (Y/N)."

Tommy and Billy were now trying to get my attention. I faced when and looked at them confused. "You've been staring into space. Is something wrong?"

I shake my head and tried to regain my breath. "Let's go before you're parents find out we're outside." I began carrying most bags until I almost dropped them when Tommy asked me a question.