Cold Eyes-Death Dealer x Reader

Summary: You've been trained to be an assassin and forced to work under Wenwu's order from an early age. Instead you try and help his kids who you have to find, and there is a silent type who's always hated you for a reason

*********

"You must train harder." My boss ordered coldly. I continued to pant and felt blood running down my mouth. The man I had been practicing for the day, Death Dealer said nothing as usual only glaring down at me.

All I ever knew about him is that his name is Li Ching Lin, but everyone barely calls him that. He is Wenwu's best fighter.

Wenwu is the man in charge of this place, the Ten Rings. He grew even colder once his wife passed away, ignoring his children and only focusing on revenge. He trained every men here to fight for him, and he ordered me to do the same.

There was a rule here, only men could fight for him. But, unfortunately when I was still s child my parents passed away, Wenwu and his wife gave me a home but exchange for all those years of having a roof over my head, well, Wenwu told me it was time to pay what he had given to me.

As soon as his wife passed away my training to become an assassin began. He didn't hesitate on me one bit when he ordered Li Ching-Lin or Death Dealer to teach me how to train. My childhood wasn't anything but easy.

I received any hits, punches, kicks and even got a broken arm because of the silent man.

"Tomorrow we are bringing my children back home." Wenwu said while I remained panting on my knees and hissed when I felt a pain on my back. It was the pole Li Ching had been fighting me with.

I wasn't entirely loyal to Wenwu but I made it seem like I was, Shang-Chi was smart enough to leave when he had the chance, and so did his sister later on.

Tomorrow I'll head out faster than the others and warn Wenwu's children about him. It's a shame we could never have a nice childhood together even though I was only a few years older than the siblings.

The rest of the soldiers who were training didn't even look back when they saw me all beat up and bleeding. I glared at all of them once I slowly began to stand up, I looked forward and glared at the man staring at me unimpressed once he began to walk away.

"Is that the best you got?" I smirked and wanting to make him get angry.

He stopped and slowly turned tal look back at me and tilted his head. Looks like I got his attention. "I've gotten bloodier than this before, seems like you are losing your touch."

I was ready in case he were to attack me all of the sudden. He stopped as soon as Wenwu called for him, I smirked to myself as he passed me by but I could tell just from his eyes that he wanted to kill me.

We have never gotten along. Sure, he is a cold and ruthless assassin but even assassin's can be friendly, he wasn't.

The first time we met was when every men here was training, I was teaching Shang-Chi and his sister something when Wenwu called me outside. Even back then the cold man never uttered a word to me, Wenwu just told Li Ching that I was his business now, do that's where all my beatings began.

Night quickly approached and I was still inside the bathroom relaxing my muscles and bruised body inside a tub full of warm water. I stared down at my knuckles and noticed how bruised up they were, I won't let them see how weak I am. After this, I'm going to run away and live s normal peaceful life like I've always wanted.

I sighed and leaned my head lean against the wall and looked outside the small open window above across the room. Only a few stars were visible on the sky from here.