Control-Druig x Reader

Every one of the Eternals began to argue. It has been a while since we arrived on Earth and humanity is slowly growing into what they must become, but the more we stayed the more they began to progress for worse. We were all having a lovely night until a few groups of men began to fight each other with small weapons, fire began to burn down a couple of houses and trees.

"Look what happened!"

"I warned you this would happen but none of you seemed to care. If only I can-"

"Druig, no!" Ajak clearly spoke. I looked up from my spot and saw them both staring at one another. "We cannot interfer anymore, they must grow and learn on their own from their mistakes."

Druig was disappointed. He rested his arm down again and smirked at Ajak and the rest. "Then, I guess I can't stay with you any longer."

"What should we do then?" Makkari told us through hand sign.

"We did what we had to do. The Deviants have been defeated, there's no more reason for us to stick together." Ajak told her, to all of us.

There's no reason for us to stay together? We've been together for centuries what are we supposed to do. My breathing began to quicken, I began to get scared and stressed, this and the humans fighting was getting to me.

I had to witness a few people I helped back then get their lives taken away too early. I sat down and began to hug my knees to my chest, "(Y/N), you must calm down." Ajak ordered me.

"We did this..how can we stop this?" I whispered and felt the ground beneath us shaking.

The people outside began to gasp and scream when the earth began to shake. "(Y/N)!" Ikaris shouted for me to control myself.

"There's no need to shout! It's not their fault they can't control their power!" Druig shouted back and defended me.

"He is right. She is no different than Thena when she gets dangerous." Gilgamesh told them. Thena was afraid as well, she suddenly was about to attack us until Ajak made her stop.

The ground continued to shake but less than before because some pieces of the building we were on has fallen. "What should we do then?" Kingo spoke this time.

"If we stay together who knows what might happen. Things could get worse, I'm afraid we'll have to fix up Thena." We all knew what that meant when she referred to Thena.

"But she won't be the same." Sprite said concerned over Thena who was shaking too.

"No. I'll look after her." Gilgamesh said without a second thought. This made Ajak give him a concerned look.

"If this happens again, she might try to kill you again."

Gilgamesh shrugged and didn't seem to care. Thena gave the man a smile and held onto his hand, "I'll take good care of her."

"But what about, (Y/N)? Gilgamesh you have to look after her." Kingo said looking at the delicate state I am in.

Ajak intervened and shook her head. "They are way too powerful to be together in one place. Gilgamesh won't be able to handle two."

"Well, I can't look after them." Ikaris scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

I began to get upset, angry at him. He's always been this way towards me, the ground began to shake again and darkness filled the sky. "(Y/N)! Calm down." Ajak came to me and held my head making me look into her dark eyes.

"If you still don't learn how to control your emotions they will end up killing you and everyone else."

This always happened. Whenever I'd get upset, angry or too worried bad things would happen. "I'll look after (Y/N)."