Trapped-Loki x Reader

A/N: I wrote these one shots a couple of days ago and decided to not update cause I was taking care of my puppy of 12 years, she was very sick and I stayed by her side and barely slept to make sure nothing bad happen. Unfortunately I lost her yesterday and i feel so heartbroken,sad,lonely..words can't describe how i',m feeling and seeing her emoty bed next to mine. I'll publish the next one shots today but i apologize if i didnt write the one reader was expecting...this book will be dedicated to my beloved Sandy..i'll always miss you , you were perfect,unique and never left me alone...  

****************

They told us they would release us in a few days.

It's been over a month and still i'm trapped here along with Loki. Despite his attacks here in New York and me in neither his or the Avengers side so Tony Stark and the rest of his team told Thor to not take us back to Asgard but to stay here in his tower to question us and such I wasn't paying attention to half of the things he said at a meeting.

"I wish things would go back to how they were." I mumble looking down at the picture in my hands, one is with both brothers and myself when we were kids and the other back when Thor was about to become king.

I was placed in a room next to Loki's but I had to ask permission to either step out and when I did I would just be in the bar area with Loki or wander around a few sections of the tower.

I miss Asgard and the way things were back then. Life was easier and dealing with Loki wasn't hard..I don't belong here on Earth, in this tower or with Loki. I folded the picture and shoved it into my pockets when I heard a knock on the door and I saw him, "How are you feeling (Y/N)?" Loki closed the door behind him and began to take steps towards me.

"You want the truth?" Loki nodded his head and sat down on the bed with me. "I feel terrible..we're locked up in this place with many rules and Thor won't even hear me when I tell him to take us back to Asgard.."

I stared down at my lap when Loki sat closer and from the corner of my eye I saw him smirk to himself, "At least I won't be placed in a dungeon here." I moved my head and his green eyes looked back at me then back at the door knowing I don't feel good in hearing his jokes right now.

"Sorry..I should've treated you better and listened to you when I saw you on that cliff. You came all the day to try and stop me but I was too foolish to understand." it's my turn to smile and laugh at his apology.

"You always say that Loki..I don't know if I should keep trusting you." with watery eyes I stare at him and he looks at me surprised. "(Y/N), I despise seeing you here locked up..I am too but you should know neither of us belong here."

"I was about to say the exact thing." i laugh a little and Loki smiles taking my hand in his, "I know I am the only person you have ever trusted but trust in what I say, ell get out of here and once we do i'll stay by your side forever." i stopped crying and looked back at him.

Surprised by his words Loki leaned back but still held onto my hand, "You'll stay with me?" Loki looked at me without saying a word but a minute later he nodded and leaned over to kiss the top of my head, "You will be queen and I..I will be king..just you wait (Y/N)"