Jealous-Bucky Barnes x Reader

There he was..so perfect,smart and flirty as always with many girls but me. I stared at him lovingly despite my efforts in trying to get his attention, just like Steve we were frozen when they later woke us up and realized we were in New York. Memories started to flood in of everything that happened when we thought Bucky had died, it was always the three of us together.

We would have our drinks at the bar and often would see girls throwing themselves at either Steve or Bucky. Steve was the shy one but Bucky well that was a different story. Peggy would be there to cheer me up whenever the many times I felt heartbroken.

So that brings us to the present.

Tony was off to some conference while Steve was in charge of everything, Natasha was talking with Hawkeye and Bruce was taking a nap. Wanda was off to somewhere with Vision. I was taking a break from training when one of Tonys assistance came to check us up and I looked up ahead to see her talking with Bucky who was talking to her back and thr girl couldn't stop smiling.

Natasha came over and patted my back telling me to not worry about it that much. It's hard to not try and get jealous when i've loved this man for many many years.

"Amanda what are you staring at?" Bruce said finally waking up and trying to keep his eyes open through his glasses. "Oh! You're staring at James again?"

"Shhh can't you tell that he might hear us." Natasha said in a whisper.

"Who might hear you?" Sam asked appearing behind us.

"Nothing Amanda was just thinking out loud." Sam looked at us knowing that we were hiding when he stepped closer to me and smiled.

"You look beautiful Amanda,did you do something to your hair?" he asked and twirled a strand. I stared at him confused then at Natasha who giggled. My eyes looked back to see Bucky and the girl flirting with one another.

Sam wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we began to exit the building"Come on why don't we head out to some place for dinner? Maybe sit under the stars and-" i was pulled back from someone who held onto my arm and stood in front of me.

I stared at Bucky who was protecting me and glaring at Sam, "Bucky? w-what are y-you doing?" i stuttered by his sudden action. "What were you doing with her Sam?" he asks his glare on the man in front of us.

"N-Nothing i'll just leave."

Sam run off to somewhere leaving Bucky and I alone, "What was that for?!" he ignores me and turns around to meet my eyes "The only reason I flirted with that girl was to make you jealous, guess that did work after all."

"Why would you even do that-"Bucky pulled me closer and kissed my lips, we parted and I stared back at him surprised "How about we go on a date?"