See You Again-Gamora x Reader

"Gamora."

"What?!"

Gamoras asked as she escaped from my grasp and stared back at me, her face with a mixture of annoyance and fear. "There has to be another way, we cannot just face Thanos and expect to kill him on the stop..Gamora please let's just get out of here. Thanos already has the reality stone, let's leave Knowhere..something bad is gonna happen i can feel it." i whispered looking straight at Gamora and Peter who was behind us hidden.

"Gamora, (Y/N), now's not the time to be have a discussion." Gamora looked back at me and stepped away "We can't leave."

She went back to Peter as they both tried to stop Drax from running towards Thanos who was torturing the collector who has the stone. "Sleep." Mantis appeared behind them and touched Drax's head, his body fell limp and he fell to the ground.

"Shit." i cursed when nobody stopped him and that drew attention from Thanos. Gamora ran over to Thanos and began to hit him with her sword, he fell down and held onto his neck when she opened it, Gamora fell down kneeling next to Thanos as she cried. 

"No..stay." Peter said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I felt something strange..the air feels denser and the atmosphere, "Peter let go of me!" Thanos's voice was heard over the place and he appeared behind Gamora and the building was in flames. It was all an illusion.

"Gamora!"

I escaped from Peter cause he was taking so long, i grabbed my weapon and shot towards Thanos and began to hit him as he held Gamora but he kicked me and held me down. I looked back and saw Peter with his blasters pointing straight at Thanos.

"Remember what I told you." she told Peter, slowly he pointed it at Gamora and I saw a few tears escape from her eyes. "Peter don't you dare." i tried to push Thanos away but he was still holding me down with his weight.

"(Y/N)..promise me you'll keep that promise I told you." i stared up at her slowly nodding my head remembering what she told me weeks ago. To try and move on no matter what happens between us.

"I-I promise Gamora."

I tried reaching my hands to her and she did the same, we touched our fingertips when she disappeared with Thanos. "No! Gamora!" i cried and sat up. Peter knelt down to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I swear i'll kill Thanos if he does something to her.

**************************

"Now!"

Each of us got out of our hiding spots and attacked Thanos one by one holding him down so he wouldn't harm us. I ran over to Peter Parker and Tony Stark who was beginning to take off Thanos's gauntlet, "Where is Gamora?!" Peter shouted to Thanos who was beginning to cry.

"He's feeling sad..he lost what he most loved." Mantis said holding onto him.

"He went to retrieve the stone...that's why Gamora isn't here,he had to sacrifice someone he loves to have it." Nebula said from behind us.

"No." I lost her..I won't ever see her again or tell her how i felt for her, "Come on let's keep trying!" my vision was blurry but I kept on pulling the gauntlet. "It's almost off." Peter said next to me and I held onto it tightly and strongly pulled at it.

"Peter.." i glanced at Quill who stared at the ground and clenched his fists, "Don't you dare do anything stupid!" i shouted back but it was too late, He punched Thanos and he threw us away knocking me over a giant rock.

*********************

I gasped loudly and sat up looking around the place and quickly stood up tumbling over "What happened?!" the planet was a ruin now worse than before, I looked over to Drax then spotted Peter Quill. "Peter you screwed it up again didn't you!" i raved over to punch him but Nebula held my wrist stopping me.

"Let me go Nebula." i glared at her and she slowly let go of me but stood between me and Quill. "Damn it Nebula don't try to stop me, if it werent for Peter we would've won! He killed Gamora, i loved her too much-"

"You think I didn't?! I lost the only person who cared about me but fighting won't solve anything." she paused and looked back at Peter and walked away. Peter refused to meet my eyes so he looked down at the dirty ground.

"I hope you feel happy Quill, if this is all ends..forget that i'll join you on your little space missions again." i walked away from him and stood next to Mantis and Drax. 

"Are you okay?" Mantis asked worried about my sudden behavior, seeing me angry wasnt something common.

"I'm not Mantis..not until I destroy Thanos for what he did."

A rough hand landed on my shoulder and saw that it was Drax, "You won't do it alone then, i'll help you along the way."