His Daughter-Proxima Midnight x Reader

"Bow down to your new ruler."

a weird alien man said standing in front of my people and explained to us who Thanos is. Slowly I stood up and smirked at the man, "You think I haven't heard of your master before." the man stared back at me a bit confused "I know that he's killed millions of people around the entire galaxy and wants to wipe out half of the humanity-"

"Silence!"

Thanos stood up and walked closer and closer to where I was,from the corner of my eye I saw my people scared and shivering, none of them will be harmed. "Who do you think you are?" he asked staring down at me.

"I am (Y/N) (L/N) i rule this planet and these are my people that I promise to protect no matter what." I stated giving no sign of being fearful to him.

"What will you do if I kill them then." he moved his hand and his children aimed their weapons to the villagers heads. I smirked staring back at him, he looked surprised for a second "I know you won't because I have something you've been looking for."

I held up the power stone and offered it to him, "I give you this in exchange of not harming anyone." the titan smiled and grabbed the stone from me and placed on his gauntlet. I looked behind me and saw the only female in the team smirking "It was easy breaking into the Nova Corps." i add and cross my arms.

"There's one thing i'll ask you too."

Thanos stared at me confused and nodded his head for me to continue "I want to join your team, the black order is the name isnt it? I want in." confused he stared back then at his team. 

"Why would you ever want to join us?"

My family was well known for betraying their people and wouldn't mind killing anyone who stepped in their way. I do feel sorry for abandoning my people and betraying the, but this was bound to happen to me too. I turned around and faced my people, i took off my necklace and handed it to a small girl.

"Make sure to treat everyone well and don't forget to be who you truly are." the girl scared nodded her head as she held the item and placed it around her neck.

"So, are we leaving?" i faced Thanos and saw the female smile. The man beside her didn't look happy at all and neither the one who looks like Voldemort. I'll save every single one of them even if it mean to betray my people. Thanos's ship was surprisingly huge and looked like a labyrinth leading to various parts of the ship.

Maybe being here won't be too bad after all. I saw a few weapons in a room and reached for the spear when someone stopped me, "What are you doing in here?" quickly i turned around and saw her.

"Admiring the place of course, are these your weapons?"

The woman nodded and walked over to grab the spear and examined it for a second before throwing it over to me, i easily caught it and aimed it at her. She took her weapon out and we began to fight one another, we both tied up but she almost won if it weren't for me doing a back flip.

I laughed to myself and caught my breathe again still onto my spear and walked closer to her, "That was a tough fight." i held my hand down, she looked back at me and grabbed it as I helped me up and smiled.

"What's your name?" i ask curious about the female on board.

"Proxima Midnight."