Soul Mates-Loki x Reader

Bodies everywhere. I stared at the ground and slowly looked down at my hands covered in blood, it wasn't mine..it was from the villagers...full of shock and filled with fear i stared back at Odin and Hela. Father and Daughter together killing thousands of innocents. Since i am one of the many guards who protect Asgard it was my duty to kill them.

I don't want to kill anymore.

"Felt good right?" Hela came back into sight and patted my shoulder. I gulped and nodded my head so she wouldn't think i'm weak. I could sense Hela staring down at me but she didn't say a word. On our way back to Asgard i excused myself and stared at myself in the mirror as i washed the crimson blood off my hands and face,silently i cried and fell down to the floor. I've killed a lot of innocent people i don't want to do this anymore.

Not long after that battle i confronted Hela along with Odin who seemed to be tired and saw a lot more evil in her,together we locked her up for good and we never spoke about her to anyone for centuries.

Odin along with his wife Frigga has two boys.Thor was the oldest and Loki the youngest, he rescued Loki when the Jotuns left him and he adopted him as his own. As weird as it sounded right when I saw him as a baby i felt a connection,the need to protect him at all cost..

***************

"Try and catch me!" Thor exclaimed and ran around the gardens. I stopped to take a deep breathe and looked over to my right to see Loki sitting down with a book in his hands. I smiled and made my way over to him, "What are you reading Loki?" the young boy looked up at me his bright green eyes and smiled.

"A book mother gave to me about magic." i sat down next to him and listened to his read. Thor annoyed came over and asked me why i stopped playing. "Not fair! You always prefer to be with Loki-"

"Well your brother does need someone to teach him about magic and i can." Thor huffed and both boys lifted their heads up to see their father approaching the gardens. "Father!" they excitedly exclaimed and ran over to him.

"My boys." Odin lovingly said and patted their heads, "Your mother has been waiting for you in the dining room." the boys looked at each other and Thor smirked "Whoever gets there first wins!" I laughed as Loki ran behind Thor to try and catch up.

Odin looked over to me and I knew that look. I stayed silent and looked down at my feet, "I know that look..you know this is a very serious." I nodded my head "I know Loki is still young but i believe he's beginning to understand."

"I'll take care of him.."

Odin stopped and looked back at me, "I know you will..both of you will take care of one another. He'll grow up to be a brave man , I expect you to understand this responsibility." i never thought Odin would already know about our connection but he did. I also grew up into a stronger woman and watched the two young boys turn into men. Thor was going to be king of Asgard. Loki..he wanted the best fir his brother even if he was angry at his brother earning the throne.

"Loki everything will be alright." I said taking his hands and looking up at him,my dark eyes meeting his bright ones. He smiled a little and gripped my hands tighter, "I know it will..you've always been there for me."

Loki leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. Loki and I had a difficult relationship due to him later on trying to conquer Earth and I was there with Thor to try to reason with him, he was locked up in Asgard and now we were on a field with Thor and Odin.

"My sons..(Y/N)." we stayed silent and looked over at Odin. "I never thought I would see the three of you together once more." i smile a little remembering well when they were young and how I felt lonely until Loki came into my life.

Loki grabbed my hand and I was surprised at that, he smiled and i gripped it tighter,Odin let out a small smirk as well and looked at Loki, "I never had the chance to tell you that i love you very much my son, you never disappointed me."

"Thank you father..." Loki said and looked at me.

"Promise me you'll continue looking out for each other." we nodded our heads and Odin disappeared,tears began to pour down my face and i hugged Loki,he hugged back and i felt happy to finally have him again in my life after weeks of not being able to hug him or kiss him.

"Look." Thor pointed up ahead and Loki and I pulled away and saw a portal open. My breathing quickened when I saw a woman step out. Hela. "Well well isn't is (Y/N)." she grinned,Loki and Thor looked over at me confused.

"It's such a pleasure to see you again old friend."

"I can't say the same thing about you." Hela smiled wickedly and stepped closer. Her eyes landed on Thor and Loki and smiled knowing well who they are. "Hello dear brothers." "Brothers?!" Thor asked and stared at her.

"Did you know of this?" Thor asked me and Loki stared at me confused.

"I have..for a very long time now. I was going to tell you but-"

"But what (Y/N)? You've always been that pathetic innocent child you've always been and to think that you once liked to kill." I turned to look at Loki who stared at me disappointed? I pulled my sword out and pointed it at her.

"Don't you dare take another step."

"Why? don't you want to join your friends?"

I remember her killing one of my best friend who was a valkyrie, on our last fight she killed her. I began to run towards her when Loki called out to Heimdall and we were off to Asgard again. I cursed and looked back at Hela as she came closer to me and kicked me out. When i opened my eyes again i found myself on another planet.

**************

"Loki?!" i asked panicking a little and stood up and began to search for him. A few guards came over and we went over to a man who calls himself the Grandmaster. "She's a dear friend of mine." Loki interjected when the Grandmaster was going to kick me out.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" the man smiled and released me. I ran over to Loki and hugged him, "I'm so glad you're alive." i whispered but he didnt return the hug or said anything. "Will you excuse us." Loki said to the Grandmaster and made it to an empty room.

I stayed silent and Loki crossed his arms over his chest and sighed, "How long have you been hiding about my sister?" "Loki it's been many years since I knew her, we were barely kids when we met, she and Odin made me kill innocent people but later your father realized it was wrong and we locked her in. I kept it a secret from you because I didn't want to see you hurt." Loki stayed silent.

I took a step forward and reached his hand and he pulled back, "You knew everything then? that i wasn't Odins son.."

"Yes..i am truly sorry Loki.." i say with tears running down my cheeks and see Loki glance his way to me "I've done everything for you. I never wanted to see you're heart broken again and when you were lonely back then. The reason I stopped you so many times was so you could see that not everything is about war or power, i love you Loki and i want to stay with you but not like this..we arent a stable couple and I can't keep waiting for you."

Loki looked over to me with a stern face and i grabbed his arms, "Please say anything." i begged.

"What do you want me to say?" Loki said seriously looking down at me "You hid everything from me and never bothered to tell me about it." Loki pulled away and began to walk away till i reaches for his arm again and held onto it tight.

"Loki please..I won't be able to live without you."

I saw Loki stiffen and his breathing stopped when slowly he turned back to me, "As much as it hurts to say it..i can't either..you've been with me for so long." Loki faced me and placed one of his hands on my cheek wiping a few tears away. Loki smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips and rested his head against mine.

"I also love you (Y/N) which is one of the reasons I can't leave you."

I smiled back at him and was about to kiss him again till we heard a scream and looked outside the room to see Thor tied to a chair, "We better head out and see him." Loki said smirking and hand in hand we exited the room and went to see Thor.