Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman-Peter Parker

What I did wasn't wrong at all.

It's not my fault those poor frogs get opened up and suffer because of dumb peoples like us who decide to use them for 'research' or simply for use to learn the insides of these creatures, my two friends Peter and Ned were getting also tired of seeing the teachers making us do these kind of things in science so i stepped up and did what I had to do. 

Peter refused to help me due to him worrying to much of himself so I did this all alone.

Right when we were about to have Lunch i headed over to the Science room since it was our next class. I grabbed the box they had filled with frogs and released them all over the class, placed some inside the teachers desk and threw the items we were about to cut them open out the window, so when it was time to head over to class some students and the teacher freaked out. The frogs jumped onto the teacher so the principal came and I got caught.

So here I am in detention with Peter who also got detention..i don't know what he did but he's here along with Michelle and a couple of students I've never seen. I began to doodle on my textbook and Peter was resting his head against the desk.

"How did I even get here?" he asks himself to which I shrug my shoulder and glance over to him, "You haven't told me so I don't know what to say."

He lifted his head up and looked back at me, "So..what do you think of Spiderman?" he waits for my answer, looking back at him i start to think about it deeply and answered him.

 "I don't know much about him but he is the superhero we all deserve to have. I mean i never thought a famous superhero would be living here in Queens.."

"We don't know if he's from Queens." Peter quickly tells me.

"Maybe but there is a rumor saying that it's someone from this school." i add excitedly imagining meeting the famous Spiderman. What if I get the chance to meet him? what if he's cute?! He might be as cute as Peter but still still i would love to meet him.

"This school?!"

"Yeah,this school genius haven't you heard the rumors?" Michelle says from behind us. Peter stares at her like she's insane and avoids her. "See she's also heard about it." i try to tell Peter but he stares out the class.

"Peter?"

He stands up and looks back at me, "I'll be right back!" he runs out the class room with the detention teacher not even bothering to stop him. He probably saw that girl Liz again and decided to ask her out again.

"Why don't you have the courage to tell him your feelings." i look back at Michelle who is doodling in her notebook as she speaks "Maybe if you did he would stop chasing Liz." this time i fully turn around to look at her.

"How do you even know about my crush on Peter?"

Michelle shrugs her shoulders lazily and rests her eyes on desk again, "I know many things you don't know (Y/N)." that sounds creepy but she's right, i better head over to Peter before it's too late. "Thanks Michelle." I shout back and run out of the classroom and off to find Peter.

I turn around to get to another hallway when I stopped and stared at the open lockers and many sheets of paper and book on the ground, "What the hell just happened?" i look around and see Spiderman just ahead of me.

"I'm such an idiot I let him escape." that voice..sounds familiar. I stand still without making a sound when Spiderman who was unmasked turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me, my mouth fell open at the the sight of not only my new favorite superhero in front of me but because Peter is Spiderman.

"H-Hi (Y/N)." he says stuttering and tried to cover his suit which failed.

"Oh my god.."

"I'm an idiot! now i'll get her in danger too!" he begins telling to himself and places his mask on again and holds onto either side of his head worried, "I can't believe your Spiderman." i whisper and he looks back at me.

"Don't tell anyone not even Ned or aunt May." Peter warns me and I nod, slowly I make my way towards him and smile, "I can't believe it Peter..you're Spiderman.." i lift his mask up and take it off of him. Peter looked away but I held onto his shoulders to make him look at me,.

"You're secret is safe with me Peter." i closed my eyes and leaned up to kiss Peter's lips,a second later he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back.

Peter quickly pulled away blushing and stuttered, "I-I have to go now..see you in a bit." he says this time smiling and he left through the window. I smile to myself i finally kissed Peter!

"What the hell is this?!" I look back and see the principal staring at the messy floors and holding onto his head.

"I swear it wasn't me this time."