Christmas Party-Peter Quill x Reader

"Peter!"

I called out my husbands name while looking for that giant goofball who I haven't seen around the living room. I sighed loudly and placed the red table cloth on the table and started searching for him. "Peter where the heck are you?" i ask out loud waiting for an answer till I hear the front door open and close and i rush to see Peter coming in laughing and i stare at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

He stops laughing as soon as he sees me and immediately looks away. "Ahem..what's up (Y/N)." I knew where he came from and was no amused with him but not for hanging out with his friends.

"Look it's okay for you to hang out with your friends but you promised to help me today." he stares at me confused of what i am talking about and i face palmed, "The Christmas party is tomorrow remember you were supposed to help me decorate." Peter stays silent and that's when I snap at him.

"Peter you forgot didnt you?! Did you even invite everybody?!"

Peter continues to look anywhere but my face and i throw him candy cane "Peter! How dare you forget the party is tomorrow." Peter groaned and i ordered him to invite everyone of our friends. I was planning for this Christmas to be special since a couple of years ago some of us faded to dust and we lost a few loved ones so I want everyone to know that we're family and there for each other no matter what.

I spent the entire day decorating with Peter and cooking food till I realized it was 4 am and I was still awake cooking, Peter came in made me sit on our bed and without realizing it I feel asleep, i woke up looking around at our room and looked at the clock realizing it was 5 pm. "Oh shoot!" i ran to the bathroom and began to make myself presentable since the guest would be arriving soon, besides i still had to bake some treats.

I walked out in my best looking outfit for the night and hurried to where Peter probably was watching tv, "Peter do you realize what time it is, you could've woken me up-" i stopped in my tracks and saw our living room filled with many treats and everyone standing there talking to one another.

"Surprise!" they all said as they threw confetti. I stared in awe and saw Peter walking towards me smiling and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"While you were asleep I decided to bake the treats myself and invited everyone in. I didnt wanted to see you getting more stressed." i look up and him and smiled back. "Thank you dear." Peter smiled and leaned down to hug me tight.

Peter and I walked to the guests one by one. Everyone was here including T'Challa, Erik,Shuri,Thor,Loki,Vision,Tony,Valkyrie,Gamora,Pepper,Steve and everyone of our friends. I had a great time talking to each and it was around midnight and it was time to put up the Christmas tree. Peter placed me on his shoulders as I placed the crystal star and everyone clapped when I placed it. It's officially Christmas.

We all gathered on the couch and exchanged our gifts. Since we did Secret Santa, I exchanged mine with Wanda since we had to five a present to one another and Peter came in with a box and a puppy popped out of it. I whispered to Natasha and handed Peter his small box, "You didn't have to buy me a gift (Y/N)"

I shushed him and urged him to open it, feeling very nervous of what he might think of it. Peter slowly opened the box and stared at the two items in his hand, a pink bow and a baby bottle. Everyone stared at the items also shocked except for the few I told and Thor patting Peter's back. Peter stayed silent still staring at the items then slowly turned to me, "I'm gonna be a f-father?" i smiled wide nodding my head and Peter jumped out of the couch and smiled wide.

"I'm gonna be a father!" he shouted excitedly and everyone congratulated us. Peter came to my side and hugged me and kissed the top of my head while holding me close, "This is the best Christmas ever..thank you (Y/N)" my husband muttered and hugged me again.

I smiled to myself and hugged him back. It's always been Peter's dream to become a father since he's been alone almost all his life, I cant believe that next Christmas we'll be having our baby with us.

***********

A/N: I KNOW IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED AN IM SORRY. i'M TAKING SOME TIME OFF ON SOME OF MY STORIES BUT WANTED TO WRITE LIKE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ONE. SO I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!