Warriors of Asgard-Valkyrie x Reader

"Get me out of these stupid restraints." I shouted at Thor who was about to have a drink before he fights whoever he's fighting with, some of these idiots tied me up and were about to eat me. Thor ran over to me as I glared at him and quickly he untied me and I was about to throw a couple of punches to the guys who tied me up till Thor held me from behind.

"Whoa easy there (Y/N),what's gotten into you lately?" he asks letting me go and i huff annoyed that we're here in and unknown planet and losing time to save our home. "There are a lot of reasons Thor! You of all people should know that, let's stop wasting time grab Loki and head back to Asgard."

I push him aside and went to grab myself a drink, my eyes wandered around the place and saw the girl who captured both of us. "Hey!" Thor caught sight of her and held up the device to electrocute us.

"Whoa whoa no need for that!" I stood up and walked over to where Thor was. I saw her drink an entire bottle of booze in a second and i stared at her, "Wow that was impressive." i say smiling and she smirks,Thor stares down at me like i'm crazy and looked back at the girl.

"Hey you're a valkyrie! I always wanted to be one when I was little but realized that only women could be one, not that i don't like woman i love them...maybe a bit too much." he says smiling like an idiot.

I punched him and smiled back at Valkyrie, "That is amazing..I always wanted to be one too till I found out that they no longer wanted a group of women to fight except maybe Sif but that's another story."

"Wow cool story,alright i'm leaving."

"No no wait!" i shouted and she stopped walking and looked back.

"You need to help us Asgard is in danger-"

"Hela is back." Thor interrupted me to tell her.

"I won't ever return you can call me a coward for all I care but i would rather keep drinking here and die eventually." we watched her walk away till a few soldiers grabbed Thor and strapped him up to a chair, "(Y/N) help me!" he shouted and I began to laugh at him crying over the men who began to cut his hair.

********************

It wasn't long after Thor "won" the fight as he says and Bruce Banner decided to leave with us along with Valkyrie accepting to help us. We left Sakaar with the three of them since Loki yet again betrayed us and Thor decided to leave him back. While Bruce was flying the ship I looked back to see Valkyrie in her old armor.

"Y-You look amazing." i said trying my best to not blush when she smiled and saved her sword, 

"Thanks..so you're Thor's sister?" i nodded my head and looked over at Thor who was glaring at me, he also likes her then.

"Yeah I always have to look after him cause he's always getting into trouble." Valkyrie laughed and looked over to my brother who kept his glare on me, "I can see that." she stepped aside and began to search for something in a trunk. She held what seemed like an outfit in her hands and she handed it to me.

"What's this?" i ask grabbing the clothes and unfolded it and saw another one of the outfits she had on. Valkyrie smiled a little looking down at the piece in my hands.

"This used to me the one my friend owned..so i'm handing it over to you." I stared back at her with no words "You said you wanted to be one..so now's your chance."

I smiled over to her then went back to the ship and got myself changed, i stepped out and Valkyrie,Bruce and Thor stared at me. "You look amazing little sister." Thor said messing with my hair "Thanks." i said and pushed him aside.

"The outfit really suits you." Valkyrie was the next to say and I blushed.

"Thank you." we stared at each other until Bruce spoke, "We're here." we saw Asgard up ahead as we got closer and stopped the ship away from the palace. Thor jumped down and I was about to when someone stopped me and looked back at Valkyrie who held onto my wrist.

"Try not to die your majesty." she said smiling before she wrapped an arm around me and I stared at her, slowly i began to lean forward till Thor shouted me from below. "Go and kick her ass." Valkyrie smiled patting my back.