Monster-Gamora x Reader

"Brother?!"

"(Y/N?!)"

Peter and I stared at each other for a few seconds till I glared at him and started to walk towards him, "I called you to get me out of this prison and you didn't!" I shout at him. Peter my older brother looks behind him then to me again, "I know i said that but Yondu told me to finish a few things before rescuing you."

"Since when do you listen to Yondu anyways?"

We both glared at each other ready to beat the crap outta one another till a young woman my age stood in between us, "Alright guys cut it out! There's no reason to fight."

"Why? I wanna see this guy beat Quill." I looked down to see a raccoon talk.

"Hey a raccoon!" I smile looking at the little guy.

"Great another one! Know what let Quill beat him then."

"I am Groot."

"I don't care i love violence." The raccoon known as Rocket says to a tall tree looking guy who I assume is named Groot. The other guy introduced himself as Drax and I couldnt help but admire Gamora,

"Why are you wearing that stupid expression?" She said raising an eyebrow and staring at me confused, "You're Gamora of course! I've heard so many stories about you and wanted to meet you someday and now you're here!" I tell her.

"Little bro you might wanna back off cause she's mine."

"I'm not yours Quill! or Yours either!!" Gamora shouted at us. "You two better not fight or i swear i'll kill you both." both Peter and I watched her leave and Peter chuckled.

"Women am I right?" He said grinning and raising his hand for me to give him a high five. I shook my head and walked away.

"Women aren't toys Peter you should know that."

Peter groans and sits next to me on the table, "Not this lecture again."

"I'm telling the truth Peter..you need to respect women more often they have feelings to ya know? You can't just sleep with them for a night and never call her."

"Well, i've done all of those."

I shake my head at my older brother, "What would mom say?"

We both stay silent, "I see you're a fan of Gamora then." Peter says looking at me.

"I find her backstory surprisingly interesting,she's been through a lot and now look at her,rebelling against her own father. Hey don't fall asleep!" Peter pretends to sleep till i whacked his head.

He holds his head and I see him smile, "First one to kiss Gamora wins then." I roll my eyes but nod my head,that won't be possible but i'll try. I saw Gamora looking outside the galaxy through the small window, "I'm sorry if Peter said something..or me."

"You know everyone feared me before and called me a monster everyone would say 'That's Thanos daughter be careful or she might kill her' people would say that. I saw your look when I shouted at you and you didn't flinch or seemed scared why?"

"Cause i know your not a monster."

Gamora looked at me surprised and i saw a faint smile on her lips, "You're the first who says that." She took my hand and genuinly smiled. I have a feeling we'll be great friends.