Irresistible-Shang-Chi x Reader

Summary: You and Shaun have known each other for years, from then on your relationship have grown. Katy is always there to tease and help you in her own way when the constant flirting between you and Shaun never stops.

**********

The streets were filled with our laughter and constant joking. People kept staring at us weirdly but Katy and I ignored them while Shaun tried to hide his face but chuckled at our conversation. "I can't believe you both got fired." I laugh when they shared with me on what happened.

"Ooh you should've been there! I was an expert behind the wheel." Katy began to ramble on and I share a look with Shaun and all he does it shake his head and tried to not laugh.

We both know her so well. "Really?" I smirk and Katy nods her head.

"It's a shame you didn't get to ride the car with us."

Katy and Shaun passed by on that expensive car they had while I was working. I was ready to hop out on the table but my boss gave me a disapproving look.

"Yeah, I wish I did. Hey, Shaun look what I made." I held out a plastic cup filled with his favorite drink, boba tea.

I wasn't a fan of the drink myself but wanted to learn how to make it for Shaun, so I started working at a boba shop. "I did it just the way you like it." I smile at myself and saw him sipping on it.

"Yeah? Is it as sweet as you?" He smirked and looked at me. I felt Katy grabbing onto my shoulder and losing it.

"So, how about we go and do karaoke tonight?!" She asked us both. Shaun and I looked at each other since we had been planning for a while now to go and eat sushi.

"Sure, why not." We both ended up saying. Katy hummed and I saw a wicked smile on her lips, a smile which reminded me the one the Grinch once used.

"How about a duet this time?!" Katy hopped in front of us and we stopped.

"But we're three." Shaun said eyeing her.

Katy scoffed and tapped his shoulder. "Use your tiny brain, Shaun. You and (Y/N) will sing together. I'll just be your lovely and beautiful audience."

I scoff and try to not laugh at her, "Are you both coming in?" Katy looks at us both when we reached her house. "My mom cooked some dumplings and other delicious meals."

"Sure."

"I'm afraid I can't this time." I told them and both of my friends stopped before entering the building.

"I have to do my laundry and cook for my mother. But we'll see each other tonight." I smile and waved my hand and started to leave.

I heard a loud smack behind me and felt someone running to catch up with me. It was Shaun. "I can't let you go home on your own, any men can try and snatch you away from me."

Shaun made me laugh and I felt his wrap an arm around me. "I'm happy to know I have a personal bodyguard."

"I wouldn't exactly call myself that."

"Then what would you?" I continue to joke. Shaun and I have always joked around with each other, yes we do flirt a lot but we don't feel any attraction to each other..or that's what I said to everyone first.

"Hmm how about your knight in shining armor." Shaun chuckled seeing my reaction when I blushed.

"You really have a way with words, Shaun." We both arrived and entered my apartment. "You coming in-"

Shaun seemed taken back when I was pushed away from the door when I opened and my mother decided to receive him instead. "Shaun! I knew I heard your voice from a block away, please come in!"