Risk-Rocket Raccoon x Reader

"This is the second time you've been like this!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Maybe you should give it a rest and try to relax, this won't be healthy or good for you."

All those thoughts run in my head remembering me that even though I want to fight and defend my friends every time we go on a mission, will be tiring and harder for me. No matter much I try it'll wear me out and might possible kill me if i'm not careful with myself. 

I was picked up from Earth years ago met a man who was my friend until he betrayed me and began to use me for various experiments, i wasn't a normal none talking fox anymore due to him. I was trained to be a killing machine and to steal qualified information from certain people but that all stopped when Rocket came along.

He was with me the entire time and not long after he arrived he broke out of that place and gave me a chance to leave with him and his other friend Groot. We traveled along the galaxy and met Peter Quill and the rest of the team. Now we've all become a family and a swore to protect them no matter what but my health has gotten worse.

"Stay here alright, if anything happens call me." Rocket said handing me a walkie talkie Peter has. I nodded my head staring back at the Raccoon who looked concerned over me. Groot gave me a pat and went along with Rocket.

I won't be alone after all i'll be here with Kraglin but still i really wanted to go on this mission with them, knowing how strict Kraglin is he won't let me leave so i'll just have to sneak out, with all the strength I had i stood up and slowly made it out without him seeing me. I headed out of the ship and held onto my guns. Time to head on this mission with Rocket.

**********************

"How did you get out?!" Gamora asked me.

"What you did was brave fox." Drax says cheering me.

"Do you have any idea of what could've happened to you if we weren't there." Rocket shouts and I groan sitting back on the couch as Groot began to clean a few cuts and wounds. "You could've gotten yourself killed!" Peter began to join in on this little discussion too. I shook my head and looked at each of them, "Sorry but I had to protect you all, i promised myself to do so-"

"By risking your life then? You're an idiot for doing that.' Rocket this time said glaring at me.

"You should stop with the whole 'trying to save us' when you should be the one saving yourself. I've seen the way walk,you barely can and to top that all off you've been sick and now you got hit cause of yourself." i stayed silent listening to the raccoons words.

"I'm not trying to hurt your feelings pal but you gotta stop this or it'll kill ya." Rocket appeared by my side and placed his paw on my shoulder.

"Sorry for making you feel worried then,i promise i won't risk my life anymore."

Rocket nodded his head and sat down next to me, "Good cause if you don't next time i'll kick your ass."