Missing You-Peter Parker x Reader

"How did you even get here?!"

"Who is she?"

"(Y/N) how did you even get here?!"

Peter,Tony and another man with a cloak began to make me hundreds of questions. "I wanted to come alright?! I knew that Peter wouldn't tell me anything so I came.." i managed to say quietly without meeting their eyes on me.

"Still that doesnt answer how you got here." Tony said looking straight at me.

"...Whatever..Hi my name is Peter Quill and i'm the awesome leader of the Guardians if the galaxy." a talk man wearing a dark red jacket told me.

"Really? you're i introducing yourself to a total stranger without caring that she'll reveal your identity." the other tall man with a long floating cloak told Peter Quill.

 "Stop worrying so much man, we're in space she won't tell a soul about us."

"I don't even know who you are so I won't be able to tell anyone." i say pointing to the man with a weird locket thing around his neck, the man sighed to himself pinching the bridge of his nose till he decided to tell me that his name is doctor Strange and other things cause I got lost in the story.

"This is amazing isn't it!" My friend Peter said smiling over to me.

"It is! I can't believe that i'm stuck in space with many superheroes. "

"Peter." Tony said looking at us both worried for a second, "I'm glad to see that you're excited that your friend is here but if she's here with us she's in a whole lot of danger." Tony Stark said to Peter and I. I thought this was one of those weird field trips...

"Danger from what?" i asked mr Stark.

Tony opened his mouth but Doctor Strange spoke up for him, "Thanos. He's been almost everywhere in the galaxy to search for the infinity stones, once he has them all he'll wipe out half of humanity."

"What?! You're telling this to me just now." i began to pace back and forth and mutter to myself that i'll surely die this time. "Peter calm her down." someone told my friend who pulled me away from the team and began to talk to me.

"Just breathe (Y/N) everything's gonna be fine." Peter began to rub my back slowly to calm me which wasn't.

"Nothing's gonna be find Peter! We're in space and the entire existence might end today." i haven't been this scared and nervous for quite a while, Peter pulled me against him and hugged me close.

"Nothing is going to happen to you (Y/N) as long as your hidden while we begin to fight Thanos won't hurt you." the second he said that a portal began to open and Peter grabbed my hand and ran behind a few pieces of what was left of a building and hid me behind it.

"You'll be okay." Peter whispered looking back at me with sad eyes before he ran back to his friends.

My hands we're shaking as I try to block the noises with my hands but they were to loud to just ignore, i would glance over to see them fighting and saw this Thanos hit Peter and held him down by his neck, "Peter!" i shouted and shut my mouth when i realized i shouted his name and everyone stared back at me and Thanks smiled at the sight of me.

"What is a human like you doing here."

"Don't you dare touch her you freak." Tony said aiming his blaster.

"You think you can stop me."

Quill and Drax ran over to Thanos but he easily threw them away and Doctor Strange began to hold him down but that didn't work either. I began to take steps back when Thanos got closer and closer to me, how I wish i had super powers to help them and stop this horrible man.

"I'll have pleasure in killing you little one."

I saw his fist making it's way towards me and i closed my eyes and blocked my face with my hands to feel lesser pain, but right when i opened them I saw Thanos away from me his back on the floor groaning, i looked to my right and saw everyone with their mouth opened.

"(Y/N)?...you have super powers?!" Quill shouted looking excited as ever.

"I-I didn't know, what am I suppose to do?" i asked either of them.

"Try to not to get hit by him and we'll see." Strange said and I looked back at Peter who was smiling over to me. Peter smiled wide and gave me a thumbs up. The entire time we began to fight and I ran over to Tony trying to apply pressure on his wound as Thanos pierced a sword i guess to Tony.

I had a few bruises forming on my skin already but it's nothing compared to the rest. Strange handed over the time stone and with that Thanos was gone..

"(Y/N)? Tony?!"

We both looked back at Peter and saw him disappearing like the rest, one by one they began to leave. "I don't want to go." he cried as I held him in my arms and rushed him over to Tony's side, "Tony what should we do? Tony?!" I looked back to him with tears falling down, but he was speechless, he couldn't utter a word as i saw his eyes get teary as he stared back at Peter.

"I'll miss you (Y/N)"

"No don't you dare leave me again Peter." I hugged him closer and when I opened my eyes again he was gone..I closed my eyes again and continued to cry some more when I felt Tony wrap his arms around me.

"He'll pay for what he has done." was the only thing Tony said.