Apprentice Part 3-Doctor Strange x Reader

"In how many did we win?"

"Only one."

"Shit."

I stared at Stephen who said that in only one reality we won against Thanos. Tony Stark stayed silent along with Peter Parker and Peter Quill. "How is that possible? I know we aren't strong enough to defeat Thanos but with the rest we can and will defeat him. Stephen.." i knelt down to where he was sitting and took his hand.

"We'll make sure this ends today." i smile a little to him who nods his head and tightens his hand. It hasn't been long since I began his apprentice and began to study with him and Wong helping me from time to time but I managed to learn most spells on my own which impressed Stephen, Wong would still call me annoying since he claims that I only keep annoying him and Stephen.

What he doesn't know is that ever since I began to work with them I began to see my Stephen Strange my mentor as more than a friend.

I stood up and wiped my dark clothes from the dust and turned back to Peter who blushed and looked away, i smiled to myself and saw Tony smiling to himself and Peter Quill giving me a thumbs up. He already caught up and knew about me liking Stephen.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see what happens, why don't you two kiddos go and play around." Tony said to Peter Parker and I.

"We're not kids!" we said in unison.

"Alright she may not be one since she knows magic and works in a circus but you are Peter."

"B-But-"

"No buts,you're my responsibly Peter and if anything happens to you the god help me."

"Mister Stark calm down your anxiety might come back."

"Shut up Peter,we're in space that's enough to give me a heart attack."

"I haven't said anything." Quill said and Tony looked back at him with a raised eyebrow "I wasn't talking to you."

"Why don't you two get to know each other? You both are teenagers after all." Quill suggested to us. "I actually turned nineteen so i'm not a teenager anymore."

"You're nineteen?!" Peter Parker asked surprised.

"Doesnt look like you are." Mantis said who freaked Peter at first

"You two would make a cute couple." Quill said smiling and putting us next to each other until Stephen came and grabbed me so I wouldn't stand next to Parker. Tony did the same and glared at Stephen.

"So..is footloose the best movie?"

"Footloose has never been the best." Peter said and I agreed with him.

"Where did you say you were from?" I ask Quill.

"Far away from Earth..Missouri."

"Missouri is on Earth genius." Tony said sarcastically not standing Quill anymore. They both began to discuss while Stephen and I began to practice and after that meditate a bit.I hope everything works out.

*************************

"Come on Peter!"

Peter came out from above and shot his webs at Thanos, I began to fight with Thanos and Stephen helped Quill to shoot. "Mantis do it!" Mantis jumped onto his head and placed her hands on his head to help him sleep or make him too weak to fight. I held my hands up and Stephen did the same so Thanos wouldn't escape.

I looked over to my right and saw Peter with Tony trying to take the gauntlet out of Thanos's hand. "(Y/N) help them!." Stephen shouted. I ran over to my other friends and began to pull the gauntlet.

"What did you to to Gamora? Where is she?!" he shouted.

"I had to do it.."

Peter stayed silent than looked back at Nebula "He killed her..so he could have the other stone." she also looked sad, so they were sisters.

We all looked over to Quill and began to shout him to not do anything crazy. "Quill! You idiot don't you dare!"

"Peter stop it!"

Next thing we know we where thrown and Thanks regained his strength again and smirked at Quill. "You are so stupid to think that you can all defeat me."

"Damn it,Quill you screwed it up again!" Nebula shouted.

"Quill you stupid human you'll get us killed." Drax said next

"That's enough I won't let Thanks hurt the people i love." I ran over to where Thanos was and jumped onto the platforms I did and punched him, i threw the lasso and began to pull it on Thanos to choke him. Thanos grinned and began to pull me towards him, "Time's up for you." he grabbed me then threw me to the ground and began to punch me.

I heard someone shouting my name from behind, I held my hands up and grabbed Thanos hand and screamed as he tried to push his hand towards me again, "Come on." I began to do another magic trick when suddenly I opened my eyes back open and saw Thanis smirking down at me.

"Looking for this?" He held my ring in his other hand and easily broke it to pieces. He began to punch me and I felt run running down my nose and my head. He grabbed me and began to crush my bones.

"Ahhh!!"

I screamed in agony as the only I could do was wait for someone to help me. Quill began to shoot Thanos, Peter began to shoot his webs and Stephen shouted my name, "Stephen!!" i closed my eyes ready for this to end for me when suddenly Stephen shouted at Thanos, "Leave her alone and my friends alone..i'll give you the stone."

"Stephen don't!"

Thanos smirked turning to Stephen and he let me go i was ready to fall onto the hard ground when Stephen's cloak caught me. I opened my eyes and saw that Thanos also almost killed Tony. Stephen handed Thanos the fifth stone and after that he disappeared. I tried to sit up as I held onto my stomach and someone rushed to my side.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Stephen asked helping me sit up by a rock.

"I have a few broken ribs but i'm sure i'll be fine." i smile but wince at the intense pain.

"Is she alright?!" Mantis and Quill asked.

"She'll be fine she's a tough girl." Stephen answered them. "How about you?" he said asking to Tony who was breathing back normally. "I'm fine.."

"You got me worried there mr Stark!" I heard Peter's voice break down a little.

I look back at Stephen frowning a little "You shouldn't have done that..give him the stone, he'll have all of them."

"I had too (Y/N) the stone isn't worth if it means i'll lose my friends."

"What is happening?!"

"What is this?"

We looked back and my heart nearly stopped when I looked to see Quill and Mantis dissapear ing and turning to dust. "Q-Quill? M-Mantis?!"

"Mister Stark.." i looked to see Peter Parker dissapear ing now, "No no no." Tony muttered seeing the young boy fall to his arms. "I don't want to die mr Stark." Peter cried before disappearing too.

"Stephen?!" panicking I turned around to see him disappearing too and looked down and my hands to see that I was vanishing as well. "No no Stephen!" i raced over to where he was as my vision began to blur out due to my tears.

I reached for him and grabbed onto his collar, "There was no other way..Everything is going to be alright." he smiled and wiped my tears, i wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.