Late to School-Peter Parker x Reader

"Well, that movie was boring."

"Yep, we wasted almost two hours of our life."

I say to my best friend Peter and both of us stretched and Peter turned on the lights to his room and walked over to his closet. "What are you searching in there Peter?" i asked when he turned around and held a box.

"I brought this yesterday and was wondering if you would like to build it with me." he smiles when he holds a box of lego Star Wars up, i smiled wide and grabbed his hand and made him sit on the bed, "I would love to build the Millennium Falcon." most of the times we acted like kids, i mean we are kids i-i mean teenagers but our parents or anyone else older than us still call us kids.

It's been years now since i've known Peter ever since he came to live with his aunt May Parker here in this apartment. I live in the small building as him with also my aunt which most of her time she stays here making May some company while Peter and I are in school. Many years have passed and I still have a crush on Peter but he likes another girl called Liz which shared moat of our classes too.

He always gets nervous around her and despite Ned and Michelle telling me to have some courage to tell him my feelings but i just can't blurt it out to him, there must be a perfect time to tell him about my feelings. I took out the instructions and tried to figure out which parts went together, "Who even reads these things?" i threw the paper away and Peter nodded his head agreeing with me.

"It'll be easy we don't need the instructions, look this goes together." he held threw pieces together and attached them.

I grabbed a couple of legos and began to attach them together and with Peter we began to build the Falcon or what we could it wasn't looking like a ship at all,but slowly as the minutes passed we leaned into each others shoulder and fell asleep.

****************

"Holy shit!"

I woke up and looked at my surroundings and looked at Peter leaning onto me, "Mmm stay still." he mumbled and tried to sleep again but I stood up and he groaned leaning onto the wall and opened one of his eyes, "What is it?" he asked yawning and I reached into my backpack and held out a textbook.

"I knew we were forgetting something."

I held the book out to him but he couldn't register what I meant, "Huh?" i groaned and turned on the lamp,looked into his backpack and threw him the same book as mine, "We stayed up last night watching the horrible movie and trying to build the Millennium Falcon when we forgot about our upcoming exam! I mean i normally don't study at all but my aunt will surely will me when she realizes i'll have another F."

Peter rubbed his eyes and grabbed the book from his lap, "Calm down..now which page is it?"

"I think it's 207." i turned the page to my book and sat down next to him. I looked over to Peters book and saw that it was upside down so I flipped it and began to read along with him who slurred up his words and couldn't keep his eyes open.

"Come on Peter we have to study!" i placed my hands on his shoulder and shook him a lot but he groaned and closed his eyes and snored. I whined and looked back at the clock, it's 3 am and I should be sleeping if it weren't for me being so stupid all the time, most of my times i'm goofy and tend to show people that I don't care about my studies but I really do on the inside and each time have a small panic attack and anxiety when I think about what i'll do in the future and if i fail each of my classes.

I must study! I'll do it to prove myself that I can become a better study and to prove Peter that i'm way better.

*************************

*Beep Beep*

"Peter turn off the alarm!" i cried and covered my face with his pillow when the sun came through his window, bed..sleepy..the exam! I shot up from his bed and hit my head against the top bunk, i woke up and held onto the part i hit my bed and ran out of Peters room and ran to my room,went to the bathroom,got changed and ran back to Peters and asked May where he was since I didn't see him when I woke up.

"I think he just got out of the shower." she said cooking breakfast and kindly made me a sandwich and I quickly ate it as I held onto my backpack and headed to my friend room,.

"Peter we're gonna be late-"

I stood still as I stared at him and he stared back at me scared..he was wearing the Spiderman suit. "This is a costume." he said frightened and I backed away cause he was on the wall, "May!-" i began to shout but Peter appeared right in front of me and stopped me from screaming as he placed his hand on my mouth..

"Shhh!" he shushed me and I stared still trying to comprehend what was happening and why he was dressed like that..suddenly I began to remember many times how he would disappear and get back quick and out of no where he would pop up, "Y-You're Spiderman?" i whispered and he nodded and stepped back.

"Holy shit! You're Spiderman!!" i walked back and forth and looked at him this time really excited, "I should've known this sooner."

"Please don't tell anyone or Aunt May..only Ned knows about this."he said grabbing his mask and I nodded my head "You told Ned and not me?! Okay okay there's no time to get angry now, we gotta go."

Peter nodded his head and opened the window, "Hold onto me." I looked at his confused to what he meant when he wrapped an arm around me and we were off. I couldn't stop screaming and hid my face so I wouldn't see the people and cars below us. 

"You okay?" i heard Peter almost laughing at seeing me afraid.

"Y-Yeah! I'm okay."

I have to admit it feels good having the air blowing through your face and seeing the city almost below you,i peeked over and saw the school up ahead,seconds later Peter and I made it the ground. "I'll catch up to you inside." looking back I saw Peter running behind a bush so I listened to him and ran down the empty hallway and made it the my class, "Sorry for being late Mr Sanders but i'm ready to take your exam."

The teacher stared at me weirdly then at Peter who bursted into the classroom, "Late again Mr Parker." he said not caring anymore about Peter and I being late. Peter walked passed me and sat down at a desk.

"(Y/N) the exam you're talking about is only for selected students."

My mouth fell open and I looked back at Peter who looked away and rubbed the back of his neck, "I forgot to tell you that when you woke me up (Y/N), i'm sorry." he shyly told me and without saying anything to the teacher I sat down next to Peter and began to curse myself for not listen to the teacher.

Well at least I know that Peter Parker my best friend is Spiderman.

I leaned over to Peter and whispered to him, "I still can't believe your Spiderman, that is amazing and i'm really happy to have you as a friend Peter, who never fail to impress me." 

Peter looked over to me and i saw him blushing so I leaned over and kissed his cheek." instantly he turned pink and looked down not meeting my eyes.

"T-Thanks."

Smiling to myself I leaned back into my seat and rested my head against my hand and stared long at Peter. I hope to see him again wearing that Spiderman outfit and maybe go on him on his adventures too.