Love and Hate-Kingo x Reader

Summary: After centuries of being apart you and the rest of the Eternals must reunite. That means you coming face to face with Kingo once again.

************

"Sersi?"

I opened the door to my apartment and opened to see my old friend here, it's was very unusual to see her. Most of us grew apart many years ago, it kinda made it hard too because we all had different mindsets. If she's here then it's for one reason.

"You've felt it haven't you." Sersi said after seeing my face. Right next to her was Sprite. Young as always. Well none of us really age, but she's stuck in the body of a child.

I moved aside and opened my door for them "Come in." They walked past me and I was about to shut the door when a hand stopped, I stepped back and was surprised to see Ikaris.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you." I gave him a look and went back to being myself when I was with them.

They each took their seats and I noticed Sprite was quieter and distanced herself from us. "(Y/N), Ajak is dead."

Sersi looked at me with worried eyes. I I stared back at her surprised by this, "But that's impossible I was just with her, she could heal herself."

I stood up for my seat and refused to believe what she said. "I just went to see her-"

"When did you go?" Ikaris all of the sudden spoke, but that didn't surprise me, what surprised me was how he said it.

I looked at him squinted my eyes. "It wasn't long ago, Why?" Ikaris stood up too which made Sprite come between us.

"Enough! Now's is not time to fight. We have a family reunion to finish." Sprite looked up at Ikaris and nodded her head. "We have to go to Mumbai. Bring back Kingo."

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. I need to see it was bound to happen, see him again and interact with him. "And here I was going to take a nap. Great let's go." I sarcastically told them and began to follow them after I grab my backpack and we were all heading to Mumbai.

**********

"Are we sure this is the right address?" Cersei began to ask us when we aimlessly begin to walk around a studio.

"Oh, definitely. Be on the lookout for an obnoxious and a really weird dressed up guy." I told her meanwhile I was walking ahead of them. We have to be around here somewhere.

People didn't even seem to mind us while we were walking around looking like fools, or maybe they we're just avoiding us because they might not speak English.

I do hope we finished this as soon as we can, I'm not too fond of being here or ready to speak to Kingo again. I continue to pass through many of the filming places and I stopped immediately when I saw colorful clothing along with lights and flowers.

"I told you it wouldn't be hard." Sersi, Ikaris and Sprite joined my side and we all stayed quiet and stared at whatever Kingo was doing.

This is what happened to him, he became a Bollywood star. I gave him an odd look and kept on watching all of the cast dancing around here while he stood at the center. I facepalmed and stared down at the ground, I can't believe I've known this guy for centuries.

The dancing finally stopped and Kingo shouted "Cut!" He praised his fellow stars, but told them to do better. The girl he was dancing with obviously into him and he was too oblivious to realize.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed and came to hug each of us. "No no." I scrunched up my face when he came and gave me a big hug.

"I'm going to poke your eyes if you don't release me." I barked and saw him ignoring what I just said.