5. Small glimpse .1

Vicky is going towards their room to meet his wife. He looking nervous yet excited. He decided to tell about his feeling to sarayu. He know it's not that easy but he wants to do it today at any cost. He want tell her how important she's to him. He stopped in front of their room for second and thought about Compensations if he express his feeling to her. But found none.

"You can do it vicky. You can do it"

Encouraged himself and slowly entered inside. His eyes eagerly roamed here and there in search of his wife and finally found her. The movement his eyes landed on her he forgot his surroundings.

Sarayu was getting ready to go out. She wore green salwar kamez with full sleeves and put a small bindi leaving her hair open. She checked herself in mirror and smiled satisfied by her looks. She turned to go but stopped finding her husband in door frame. Vicky stood there leaning to wall and kept looking at his wife who looking simple and beautiful.

Sarayu: Good morning Mr. Husband.

Her cheerful voice brought him back to reality. Vicky gave his heart melting smile and walked towards her. whispering good morning.  She smiled and about go to passing him. Vicky held her hand stopping her. Sarayu eyes traveled to his hand which is holding her then to his face.

Sarayu: Do you need anything sir.

Vicky immediately left her hand shaking his head in negative. Sarayu looked at him for sometime and got to known that he is not alright.

Sarayu: what happened sir. You look nervous. Is everything okay. She asked in gentle voice.

Vicky just watched her for sometime without uttering a word. He is little bit scared of her reaction. But the way she worrying about him gave him the courage he needs. He took her both hands into him and looked at her who is gazing at him with concern.

Vicky: Chitti... i want to say something really...  really important. The intensity in his voice made her conscious.

Vicky: The moment i saw you. My heart said. You are the one for me. A missing piece of me. My other half.... my soulmate. From that second... I'm always around you. I tried a lot to get your attention but every time failed brutally. Still i would be happy just seeing your smile. But suddenly you disappeared. You know chitti... without you those two years was like hell for me. I was happy for outside but everyday, every minute, every single second i missed you. I missed those sparkling eyes which reflects your every emotion. I missed that sweet magical voice which is music to my ears. I missed that smile. Which gives peace to my heart. I missed you. All of you.

" Everyday.... everyday  I prayed god at least to get glimpse of you. Like he heard prayers he gave me a chance to meet you again. That day when we met again face to face. I want to take you in my arms and hide you from this whole world. You know chitti.... how much i waited our marriage.  I dreamed about our marriage. I want to bring you like a queen to our home as my wife. First i will tell you how much i love you. How much you mean to me then marry you with your acceptance and all elders blessings. But.. but everything ruined..... "

"Maybe destiny..."

"We got married but in a different circumstances. A situation which i have never imagined. After our marriage i thought to tell you about my feelings but when i see you crying for your family i stopped myself. I don't want you to think that i took advantage of your situation. That's why i waited till now. But i can't wait anymore"

He placed her hand on his left side chest while his eyes trying to read her soul through her.

Vicky: I don't know any of these  cheesy and filmy dialogues. So..

" I love you chitti. I love you so..sooo much. That i can't imagine my without you" He said those three magical words.

Sarayu frozen at her place. Her eyes widened in surprise and her mind stopped working. Vikcy was patiently waiting for sarayu's reply but she just stood there like a statue.

Vicky: Chitti... he called her softly.

Vicky was confused when he didn't get response from her. He raised his hand to touch her but immediately withdrew it when he felt sudden burning sensation on his left cheek. He rubbed his cheek with closed eyes. When he opened his eyes Sarayu is not there.

Vicky: Chitti...

He tried go forward in search of her but felt someone caged him. Someone held him tightly. And the burning sensation on his cheek is getting more and more painful each second.

So here..... I'm.  back with another update...  i know this is not the one you're waiting for. I'm sorry.... I'm very very sorry. you can curse me as much as you want. I'm ready to take all your curses. For being late.

But before that...

I want to say thank you... thank you so much your support.

Thank you for taking time for me in your busy life... to know about my health condition. you guys don't know.  how happy I was when i seen you're message. Thank you for your concern.

  Life was never easy for me. And now.. it's became more complicated. After my accident. But I'm good.  I'm trying my best to make it little better. Well...  it's life not movie so it's take time.. right. So i have to keep try.

I will try to give early updates from now on... so please be with me.

  Hoping to hear your words...