His view

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

I'm Vicky.... the business world knows me as Vivek chadra warrior...
I'm the CEO of Warrior groups of  corporation. My parents died when i was 17 but i'm not orphan i have a  family my peddanna, peddamma,  attamma,  mavayya,  akka, bava, annaya, vadina, chelli,tammudu and my buddy Raj.....

*
*

You know guy i'm a married man now. I can't believe this...  i'm married now, i don't know how to feel now should i feel happy or sad.

Chitti..... now she is my wife they are thinking i'm married her with pity on her but they don't know i'm married her because of my love on her.

Chittiiiii....... she is my life....  my love....  my everything....  yes i'm in love with her....  not just few days back i'm loving her from last 3 years......  i saw her three years back for the first time, from the movement i fell in love with her..... you can name love at first site or anything other.....

3 years back

After completing my studies, peddananna wants me to take C.E.O position in our company but i refused  that and start working in a company to learn about work. I still remember that day when i first saw her.

January 26 ameerpet hyderabad...  republic day.....  i went to meet my friend... when me and friends roaming there randomly i saw one girl kneel down on her knees and clicking a two kids pictures in her mobile who is in Bhagath singh and Subhash chandra bose costumes.... i tried to see her face but couldn't, her face covered with her loss hair..... she clicked their pictures and got up from there kissing kids cheek and start walking along with four girls maybe her friends.

I followed her leaving my friends to see her but i missed her in public. With a disappoint i turned to go back but suddenly i heard someone screams my friends came there running, Me and friends went to the crowd to see what happened.

A girl beating two boys, i was surprised... She is the same girl who i saw with kids few minutes before  i didn't see her face because her back facing me but i can identify her seeing her dress. One boy fell down on road  holding his stomach, she is slapping another one left and right i forget to count the slaps, what a daring girl..... She turned her face my side holding his collar I was freeze at my place, my heart stopped beating for few seconds seeing her.

"Let's tell the police now about them and get them arrest " said a man in public..

"No.... don't tell the police now.... if the police arrest them, it will effect their study and their family will face  problems... don't do that... she stopped them and faced the boy

"If I see you again eve-teasing any girl i'll hand you over to the police" Saying she walked away with her friends.

I'm looking her in awe...  How can she do that i mean she hit them because they misbehaved with girl who she don't know and she didn't want to get arrest them because She don't want to face their family problems. How can someone think about others like this.

From that day i start to follow her every where to know more about her. I heard her friends calling her as Chitti. Chittiii.... hmm......  such cute name.. is not it! She doing a job in a printing academy, Seriously Nowadays who will work along with study like her. The more i'm knowing about her the more i'm falling to her. I saw her helping a lot of people who she don't know, i also seen that she hitting people who create problems to others.  She is different from others.... totally different and i'm impressed....  She didn't noticed me If she noticed me i don't know what would happen with me.....  i can't imagine.

But i don't know what happened one day Suddenly She did not appear, her friends are in the hostel But she is not there i enquire about her in her work place but no use. I only know her name..... Sarayu... nothing more about her.

After three months my peddanna handovered me Warrior's group of corporation responsibility's as C.E.O.  with that i was busy in business but i didn't stop to search her i maximum tried to know about her details, but couldn't.  I know my feelings on her is not any attraction.... it is love true love, i had a hope on my love that oneday i would definitely see her, in that hope 2 years have passed in jiffy..

After two and a half years i came to know about her only because of Naveen. Naveen is my senior in college, my friend com brother too he works in one of our company. One day he called me and other friends to told his engagement news we all asked him to show us his fiance photo and he agreed.

He showed me his fiance Swapna photos i'm became numb for few seconds seeing photos.... in those photos i saw my chitti...... after two years my chitti.... she in some photos along with swapna.... that day my happiness had no boundaries i laughed and cried like a mad man in happiness. But how they know eachother..... i asked naveen how swapna know her, he said she is her friend.

After that he called swapna there and i told everything to her and asked her about my Chitti... first she didn't said anything and doubted me... i can understand her protectiveness towards her sister but later she understand me and told me about chitti that she is not interested in love and all her only aim is her mother's happiness. Her family and friends is her world. She told me about her father i can't believe that how can a person do that with his wife and She also said she is a very angry person.. yeah...  i know that...  how can i forget her anger when I first seen her in angry mode. She promised me that if i really love her sister she would definitely helps me to win Chitti's heart.

I planned to meet her their marriage preparations but my bad luck I had to go to America on business work for one month i was very sad, At least I want go to the wedding day but my project work postponed because of that i missed the chance to see my Chitti in saree..... yes... for me only swapna convinced her to wear saree.

After two and half years i saw her in Naveen and Swapna's marriage Reception I can never forget her expressions when she saw me...... she is looking toooo cute that time.... i want to hug her and tell her how much i love her.... how much i waited for her but i controlled my feelings.

It was one of the best day's in my life when i was with her in their village.  she maintained a distance with me i felt little sad but i came to know that she takes time to mingle with people but she is sweet and caring towards people. In that village everyone talked great about her caring nature i feel proud of her.

She told me about her family and friends especially about her brother's i understood one thing that she loves her family a lot..... just like me...

My family know that i love a girl who's name is chitti. I told them about chitti but that didn't see her they are happy and always cheered me whenever i feel sad about her sudden disappeared.

When i was thinking i saw my peddamma coming towards me with a plate in her hand.

"Did she eat anything?" I asked her with hope. She nodded her head in no.... i sighed.

"Vicky.... It's been two days...... She didn't eat anything from two days.... she is sitting in that room and crying whole day i don't know how to make her calm.... i'm worrying about her health.. please do something" peddamma said with concern.

"What should i do peddamma..... i don't know how to reduce her pain.... i'm also one of reason for her state now".... i said and laid in her lap.

"Vicky.... stop feeling guilty....  if you don't go there they will do much more worst with her"... she said caressing my hair i raised my head to see her she smiled at me and continued.. " maybe god also want this".... i looked her confused... " To unite both of you"  i got up.... "Don't think about what happened... think about what should to do next... go and talk with her" she said and patted my shoulder, i didn't move from there "go nanna.... go and talk with her sometime" i nodded and walked to my room where she is now.

So finally we came to know about Vicky's mind.

Hope you like this update. Please tell me how was the update.

How was the Vm?  you like it?

If you find any errors don't mind.