3. Munna .4

"No... we are not safe here... look this cave, who know if there any tiger liv...." my throat became dry and i lost my words seeing a tiger there..... yes... it's tiger a real jungle tiger... and it's coming towards us.

"Chitti.. look.. it's a tiger" i said she looked the direction.

"Chitti come on... let's go" i said but didn't get any response, i looked at her and she smiling at tiger. God... chitti... that not toy.. it's a real tiger.

"Chitti.. we.. "

"Stop it sir" she yelled at me

"Chitti"

" I said Stop.... i know... it's tiger but please be quite.. you're scaring him. She said and start going near tiger.

Me.... scaring... that too tiger...

"Chitti...Where"

"I said quite" She said angrily

"Please don't talk anything and stay here until i call you... we are safe okay.. " she said

"But chitti"

"Trust me sir." She said looking into my eyes, i didn't said anything. She turned to face tiger, i don't know what she going to do but i didn't stopped her, i just stood there silently, watching her. She walked forward and stood in front of tiger.

"Munna.." she called the tiger in soft tone. What... Munna... so till now, she talked about this tiger.

"Munna... come here" she said and sat on ground on her knees and forwarded her hand. Tiger looking at chitti i don't what that look mean.

"Come to me munna" said chitti looking into tiger eyes, tiger took a slow step, her smile became wider. Here i'm sweating badly..... tiger came near chitti and stood inch away from her. My heart beat became heavy.

"Oh munna... i missed you so much" did i hallucinating or really my wife hugged the tiger..... i rubbed my eyes, no this not my hallucination... this is reality... she really hugging the tiger. God... my wife hugging a tiger.

"Munna...hahaha... stop it.... hahaha... munna" she saying rolling on ground, tiger licking her face.

She playing with tiger. I saw in circus in my childhood that humans playing with cruel animals and heard in stories. But now this not circus animal, it's a jungle animal. My wife is playing with a really jungle tiger, like he is her pet. Suddenly tiger stopped playing with her and looked me, he leaved her and start coming towards me, I'm scared, before he reach me.

"Munna stop" chitti said from behind and he stopped his step. I looked her. She came near tiger, kneel down, and touched his head.

"He is our friend munna" She said rubbing his body, surprisingly he lay down there looking at me, Chitti gesture me to come, i went near them and slowly sat next her, seeing me he got up from his place. I held her hand in fear.

"Relax... sir he won't hurt you, munna... come here my boy..... say hai to your new friend, in your style" she said

As if he understood her words, he came near me and lick my face and throw his both hands on my shoulders. Hahhaah... i never experience a hai like this... i liked his style of saying hai.

****

"Chitti... how munna became your friend" i asked glancing munna.

Munna is busy in eating fruits which chitti brought. He is a nice tiger, We are sitting on rock watching this greenery.