Sarayu and Swapna

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Sarayu is sitting under a tree near the field throwing pebbles in water

Sarayu is sitting under a tree near the field throwing pebbles in water .  It's her favorite place. Whenever she gets angry or sad she come here and sits for a while. This place gives her peace.

Sarayu P.O.V

What just happened there he is living in my house how can nannamma allowed him inside the house?  how...... how... can my mom easily forgive him?  How can she forgot everything what he did to her. Arghhh........  i'm frustrated how can she easily believed him?  she....  she......did... it... she actually did it... she believed him... that's why she stopped me when i tried to throw him out of house. She believed him again.

End of P.O.V

Sarayu: arghhhhh..........

She got up from her place and screamed in frustration and tried to  hit her hand to rock but before her hand hit the rock someone pulled her back. She look at the person angrily.

There she is swapna

Seeing swapna there she calm down a bit and again sat there Swapna also sits next to her

Seeing swapna there she calm down a bit and again sat there Swapna also sits next to her. They both sat there silently. They are looking at the fields and birds Sarayu anger reduced a bit now but not completely. The cold air and birds sounds helped her brain to cool down. after few minutes Sarayu breaks the silence.

Sarayu: What are you doing here

Swapna: Who!.... me... Well.... i'm here to meet my sister you know  what even after returning home she did not came to meet me so i came to me her....why?  is any problem in there...... Can you pls tell me where is my sister.

asked swapna Sarcastically  Sarayu can understand that but she didn't say anything  kept silence after few minutes she again asked her

Sarayu: Akka......  Who told you that I am here?