4. His wonder women .1

The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting it's petals to the world. A heavenly smiles appeared on their face. Their smiling face glowing as the sun rays falling on them. It's very rare view to see the busy city this calm. They are on top of a hill now, watching the whole city waking up from sleep.

Vicky: It's beautiful. Said vicky sitting on near rock.

Sarayu nodded looking at him as she sat opposite to him. A comfortable silent spread over there.

They came here directly after sarayu's trophy presentation. Her friends asked her to give party but she said next time and took him here saying she will show something special. And now they are here enjoying the morning beauty of nature. Not everyone know about this place as it's forest area and it's far from city.

Vicky: So except mahee no one know that you are racer. He said after sometime breaking the silence.

Sarayu: Vicky sir. I told you right, i'm not a professional. I just comes here for money and my enjoyment that's it. Said sarayu making a annoyed face.

In this one hour At least fifty times she would ask him not to call her racer but he didn't listening her.

Vicky: But Why did not you say that anyone?. He asked not minding her annoyed face.

Sarayu: Because i don't want. She said simply.

Vicky: But why. He asked fully confused.

As per vivky know sarayu won't hide anything from with her friends. Who is her brothers and swapna but she hide about the racing thing from them. Only mahee know about and now vicky. So he was curious to know the reason why she didn't tell them.

Sarayu: Why means. It's my wish. Is there is any rule to tell everything to everyone. She asked him casually. He mouthed no.

She wants this to keep it as secret for herself. So she didn't tell anyone. Even if she told them that she is participating in night race for money. They won't stop her but in some way they will inform her mother. Even her mother too won't say no to her but she will get worried for her daughter and sarayu don't want that so she didn't told anyone of her friends. Actually mahee also don't know first but some how she find out and from that day she will go will with sarayu.

The night race is always special to her because this helped her to gain what she want. When sarayu wants to start her own garage she does not have enough money with her. If she ask her family they would differently give her as much as she needs. But sarayu wants to start her own garage with own money. That time she came to know about the night race through one of her known friend. With the help of her friend she take part in the race and even won the race and two lakhs price money.

From more than four years she is participating in this race. In these four years a lot of times Sponsors tried to make a deal with her but she softly denied saying this is not my career. She would participate in race at least once as the race will conduct for three days. Not only for money for her enjoyment too She gained a lot of respect and love from race club making few changes in better way with her thoughts and with help of others.

Sarayu: I just want to keep this two secrets for myself but mahee. That idiot ruined my idea knowing about one secret. She said.

Vicky: Okay Then why me. He asked all of sudden.

Sarayu: I didn't get you. She asked confusedly.

Vicky: If You don't want tell anyone about these secrets, then why are you saying to me now. He asked.

Sarayu: Because i thought you deserve to know. She said directly looking in his eyes.

*****