Vicky

Hai friends hope you all are fine

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings

Here the chapter

         Sarayu P.O.V

I'm sitting here all alone. Swapna akka told me that she said akshay to enquiry about his ( father) plans and here staying reason. Akshay is her classmate. I don't like that akshay he is a flirt and he even tried to flirt with me i slapped him and warn him from that day he didn't dare to talk with me but now he is helping me because of swapna akka.....  did i believe him.....

Afer that hustle in home i didn't go to my home i don't want to see his face  So i'm staying with swapna akka in their house mom came to see me but didn't say anything about that matter. But i don't know why yesterday she looking disturbed and  Today she giving weird looks and didn't talk with me. Is she is angry on me because of my out stay..... maybe she is!....

Okay Finally my swapna akka and Naveen bava got married two days back. Well it's not a grand marriage it's quite simple marriage because akka didn't like grand she always preferred simple.

I maximum tried to convince her in saree matter......but she is so stubborn and she didn't listened me so without any other option i had to wear saree....

Well  its true  i don't known how to wear saree.... come on now don't give me that looks okay...... is any rule here that if your a indian girl you should know how to wear saree.... no... right..... so....

Today is their Marriage reception you know even today she asked me to wear saree...... thank god i'm escaped. Today i'm wearing a simple chudidar....

 Today i'm wearing a simple chudidar

    I'm i looking beautiful

After photo section almost everyone left from here except some of their friends....... well..... all girls and boys are busy in seeing each other and gossiping about their looks actually they are all playing hide and seek i think you understood what i mean to say I don't has any interest in that so I'm sitting here all alone and my boys gang i mean my brother's also left for their works after marriage. Dharma went to bangalore and Shashi went to dehradun and Aadi went to Kashmir for army training and Siddu you already know How tough a medical student life.... but he is only one who live near to me...  my brother's they are idiots😁😁 but cute.  "Chitti" ..... suddenly i heard someone calling me i look at the direction to see that voice owner and......He is......

He is

Oh.... my... god...... what.. a.... what.. a man.....what a perfect man... i think perfect, handsome is very small words to describe his charms. His eyes.....his smile..... Chitti....Someone again called me but my full focus is on observing him. He waved his hand in front of me then i  realised I'm  stared him  uff......... Chitti...... what you just done...... its so embarrassing he is the one who is calling me and here i'm started at him....  he is still here looking at me smilingly... ohuffoo..... his smile..... stop thinking like that u idiot. Don't judge book by its cover he also just like other men.  i scold my inner mind...and composed my self.

" Yes.. i'm chitti... why did you called  me sir... "   i asked him politely.

" Well swapna is calling you "   he said still smile in his face. I looked at swapna akka " she gesture me to come i went near her..

"Akka why did you called me You want something "   i asked her but before she could say

" Chitti i need your help "  said  Naveen bava.

" What help bava tell me i will help you "  I said to him.

He is looking nervous "  bava tell me what's your problem "  i asked him again

" Chitti look there he is my friend Vicky "  he said pointing his finger at some person i looked at the person.

That the same person who just now talked with me.. Sooo his name is Vicky... hmm.. nice name...  he stand there with his arms crossed All girl's eyes are on him but he is soo busy in looking at the small baby who is playing there.  I turned to face Naveen bava  who is smiling at me i nodded to continue.

" He is new to this area he don't know  anyone here so.." he stop midway " So...."  i asked him "if dharma or siddu will here i won't ask you but they are not here " he said  " bava please tell me clearly i didn't understand what are you trying to say"   i asked him in confusion.

" Chitti nothing much you company him " this time akka said i didn't say anything.

" He is good man he don't trouble you"  she said i'm thinking to do or not...

" Pls...."  they said in union now i don't have any otherchoice expert agree with them.,..
" Ok i will take care of him "   i said to  them and they are smiling ear to ear like they win a trophy Weird....... hmmm... I think  he is much special to Naveen bava that's why he so worrying about him anyway he is our guest so we have to take care of him okay...... 

End P.O.V

Sarayu went to near vicky and stood beside him he didn't notice her he is so lost in baby who is playing there with her ball Sarayu cleared her throat and Vicky looked at her .

Vicky:  hey... hai... Chitti..

Sarayu: Hai.. sir... i'm  Sarayu...

Vicky:  Sarayu..... but Swapna told me that  your name is Ctitti...

Sarayu: Ohh.. it's my nickname... Sir...

Vicky:  Oh.. it's nice name... if don't mine.. can i call you as Chitti...

He asked her but she didn't say anything he understood that she feeling uncomfortable so he again said.

Vicky: It's ok  if you have any problem i won't call you as Chitti.

Sarayu: no... Sir... i don't have any problem in that you can call me as chitti....

Vicky: i'm Vicky ...said vicky and forward  his hand for shakehand she also forward her hand

Sarayu:  nice to meet you.... Sir

Vicky: just now i said my name is vicky but  you are calling as sir. why? don't you like my name?....

Sarayu: No....No.. Sir.. its nice name...

Vicky: than you can call me with my name not as Sir...

Sarayu: it will take some time...sir...

Vicky: Ok.... take your time....

They Stood there talking and smiling  with each other. Here Newly wedded couple saw this and They smiled with satisfaction.

something is fishy......  is not it

I know this too short But picture abhi baaki hain mera dostho. They have lot of time...

Hope you like this update

So how was the update good?  Boring?

If you find any errors don't mind