Blame

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

We can fight against whole world Except those we loved

Here the chapter

"How could we believe you chitti......."   

I turned to see him and there he is Standing behind akshay......  Mr. Shekar.....  what he is doing here babai Said he gone.... when he returned back... i was confused now.. he came front and stood beside that Rascal akshay.

"When They all say greatly about you i was proud to be your father.... but today i'm disappoint with you.... how can we believe you again knowing what you did this poor boy who loved soo much" Said patting akshay shoulder.

"ohhhh... ayithe idantha nee pani annamata So.... this is all your plan"  i asked him in serious tone now i understand who is behind all this you don't any shame to do this i asked  he smirked at me and continued..

"I know You hate me so much and i know i only deserve your hate.... but today i'm disappoint with you chitti. You forget what your mother taught you.  is this your honor to give your mother for raising you "  he is saying like he is sad but i know how much he is happy inside he just acting.

"Or Is this only your mother taught you......  to roam with two mens at the same time" that's it.... he crossed his limits i slapped him left and right and raised my hand slap him again before my hand reach something hard landed on my cheek.......

         THUT......

Holding my burning cheek I truned to see who slapped me

Amma......

i freezed at my place seeing my mother..... her eyes are red because of anger.....  is really my mom slapped me but why......?  is she believed that fake photos.....  No.....  it can't possible...... she know about me... she believes me....

Amma.....  I called and tried to go near her but....

"Stop....... stop there" she said showing her hand to me.

"Amma... nenu cheppedi vinu... Amma listen to me...."

"Laxmi please oka sari tanu cheppedi kuda vinu". said swapna akka's Mother vasundara

"Ikem vinali akka..... inkem undi vinadani ki. What is there to listen akka. What do she will say?  Is this how she fooled me from last 4 years not telling about her relationship with akshay.

Laxmi why are you believing them.... chitti is not that type of girl. She will not do that... she is your daughter you know about don't you' said vasundara peddamma but mom didn't responded her.

"Amma..... I did not fooled you.... please believe me.....  I didn't  love anyone... don't you trusts me......."

"I trust you chitti... i trusted you more than anyone. I believed that my daughter always did right things i believed that my daughter always tooks right decisions...... i believed that My daughter can't be a wrong....

You know even after knowing about akshay i believed you and i thought my self maybe you  also feeling nervous to say about your life patner matter to me like other girls feels to share their parents.  I said them if my daughter feels her decision is right  she herself tells us don't ask her anything.....

But after knowing about your..... you.....  you roaming with this person..... i was totally broken.... you killed me chitti.... you killed me....."  She said with anger mixed disappointment voice pointing at  vicky sir.  Why are everyone showing  Vicky sir?