4. Sweet warning .8

Thank you everyone for supporting me. I want to say more but i don't want to irritate you with my talks...  soo....

Here the chapter..

Sarayu sat under the tree outside of temple with her sisters and kids, talking with them randomly. They came here after having lunch and waiting for the boys to join them to go home. Just then swathi comes there and asks sarayu to come with her.

"Whither " Asked sarayu confusedly.

"I will tell you.. later.. come with me" She said and takes sarayu with her.

"Swathi... w"

"Chitti.. it's your life and death issue. So keep quite and follow me" Said swathi interrupting her.

"My life and death"

"Yes..."

Sarayu went with her silently thinking what might be that life and death issue. Priya, sujana and shwetha followed them. Swathi stops once they come in temple and searches for someone.

"What are you looking for" Asks sarayu.

"Wait...  let me find him" She replied still searching for him.

"Him... who is he" Asked shwetha but swathi didn't replied her.

"There he is... chitti... look there... vicky anna " she said showing vicky.

They looked that direction and saw vicky  with her brothers along with  Ram and arun.  They are talking about something and laughed when ram said a joke. They became good friends.

"What is there to see. He is talking with them" said sarayu irritatedly.

"Are... i know he is talking with them. but idiot,  look at him properly once. How is he" Said swathi.

Sarayu again looks that direction confusedly and found him talking with keethi.  She smiled when he pinched keerthi nose like how she does but her smile turned into frown when saw his attire.  He didn't wore his shirt, still in panche showing his fully perfect gym body. She turned her face when she felt someone hand on her shoulder and saw swathi.

"Look...  at them.."said swathi pointing a girls gand who stood few meters away from the boys.

Sarayu watched the girls. They stood there talking with each other but in real they are not. Their eyes somewhere else. They just acting like they are talking.  Sarayu' eyes followed their direction and found it's on vicky.  Her blood boiled seeing that girls watching her husband. She didn't liked it..  not even one bit. If it's a normal look she won't mind but there is something else in their looks. They  only focused on his body not on his face. Which she didn't liked at bit. He is her husband...  how dare them to see him in that way. Shameless girls...  It's took me six months to see him without shirt not getting tense, but see them how shamelessly ogling at my husband. She thought.

"Chitti... i think.. you got competitors. Do something before you lose your husband" Said sujana. Sarayu looked at her sister and smiled.

"That's not going to happen akka. I know about vicky sir. Don't worry. I trusts him" She said confidently

"But i don't trust that girl.  Look at them how they watching him. Like he is their favorite candy. Do something and save your husband" Said priya.

Sarayu looked at vicky who is still busy in talks. He was not aware about what's happening around him. Then the girls she want to teach them lesson in her style but stopped thinking it may create scene here.