Party

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Sarayu P.O.V

Oh god...   I did not expect there is such a day in my life.. like today....  seriously... morning one and half hour and now two hours.. to get ready.  i was just sitting like a doll surrounded by ten to fifteen girls from parlour and they are doing something with my whole body...  arghhh.....  i hate it...

"Over mam" said one girl from the group..  thank god... i sighed in relief.... They left room living me alone... morning at 10.30 vratham was completed and everyone again got  busy in party preparations i'm wondering..  in just one day how can they managed to arrange vratham and party...

"How silly you are chitti don't forgot they are warrior family"... answered my inner voice .... and your family asked my mind...

my family..... i don't know  do they really thinking about me... my mom..... how is she there... i hope she is fine there...  i know right now she is hating me... 

My thoughts interrupted because of door opening  sound, i turned to see who and here is my sister Mrs. Swapna naveen..... as per her promise she came yesterday night and stayed here with me.. She smiled seeing me which i returned it.

"Vadina.... you look gorgeous" said anu who is behind akka.... i smiled at her comment.. "vadina this is shalini my best friend"....  she said pointing a girl.

  she said pointing a girl

       Miss. Shalini

"Hey vadina...  you looking beautiful " she waved her hand i just said thanks with a smile..  she looks cute just like anu.

We start talking...  actually they tree are talking i was just listening them. Just then priya akka came inside.
" Chitti  are you Ready...."  She asked me and i just nodded my head.... "ok come vicky is waiting for you" she said... i got from my place and start walking slowly not because of nervousness because this heavy dress, 

 i got from my place and start walking slowly not because of nervousness because this heavy dress,