4. Drinks party .9

In ayodya elders were sleeping where youngsters having fun on terrace. They had dinner on terrace under the moon light.  After dinner they played antakshari for sometime and few more games. They had a great time together. Enjoying the movements fullest.

"Tantadaaaaa... It's celebration time" Said Siddu and placed a carton box full of beer bottles in front vicky.

"Come on bava open the bottle and let's start the party " Said  Dharma.

Vicky nodded and gave everyone each bottle but he didn't take it himself. The bhupathi raju brothers looked at him confusedly where sarayu and vicky's siblings smiling.

"What is it bava...  don't you like it...  It's okay... if you don't like beer we have votka too" Said Adi.

"No adi.  it's...  Actually..  i won't drink" Vicky said.

"What.....  " Shouted the brothers in union.

"You won't drink" Asked siddu after few seconds.

"Yeah"

"Is it true" Asked shashi.

"Yes.... Shashi.. he didn't touched alcohol till now" said Ram smiling.

"But why... " This time siddu who asked him.

"Because... I don't have an interest in it. Simple" Vicky replied. The four  brothers became silent.

It's hard believe but it's true. In warrior family. Vicky is only person who don't have drinking habit. If we asks him why he just simply answers, it won't give enough pleasure to my heart. And he didn't stopped abhi and angel for going parties and have drinks. He would say only one thing to them that be in limit. That's it.

"Hey... why are you became silent. I said i'm not intended to drink. You guys can carry on" He said seeing them silent.

"Do you have any problem if my sister drinks" Asked dharma doubting. 

"Chitti...  do you drinks alcohol"  Asked vicky putting a shocked expression on face.

Sarayu widened her eyes in surprise seeing his act and glared at him. Because she told him about her drinking habit long back. But look at him now, how is lying just to make her talk to him

"Don't you know" Asked sujana eying sarayu.

"No" Said vicky smiling inside seeing her glare.

"Why didn't you tell him"Asked sujana. Now  everyone focus turned to sarayu.

"He is lying akka. I told him my every secret. It's him who hid the thing that know cooking from me"Said sarayu, backfiring vicky's plan.

"I'm sorry...  i just forgot about it" Vicky said and smiled lightly to them who now giving unbelievable looks to him.

"You guys start the party" He added trying to divert their attention.

They cheersed and started their small drinks party. Priya choose apple juice for herself as she pregnant. Alcohol is not good for pregnant women. Vicky and priya having juice where everyone having beer. After sometime Radha, Krishna and priya went to their rooms to sleep as they tired because of whole day events.

*****

Ram was sharing one funny experience of him when he was in college. Everyone laughing holding their stomach. It's not that toooo funny incident to laugh that much. But the alcohol in their bodies making them to do. By now Almost everyone intoxicated. Smiling to himself Vicky's eyes traveled towards his wife and saw her smiling face. How can she manage to look this beautiful even without trying. Making my heart skip a beat . He thought. At same time she looked at him. He gave cheeky smile but she immediately averted her gaze. He pouted seeing her ignorance.  He watched the beer bottle in her hand, seems like she didn't touched yet. Slowly without anyone notice he managed to go near her.