3. Journey .2

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Here the chapter

Vicky working in his laptop in study room, after that day he maximum trying to come home early. Sarayu is in first floor, she playing with hunter. It's took her few days to became normal, but still she blaming herself for her mother disappear. In these days vicky take care her like a baby.

After completing his work vicky came back from study and found his wife lost in her own thought.

Vicky: Chitti..  He called her softly.

Hearing his voice sarayu came back to reality and looked at him

Vicky: Are you okay. He asked setting on cough next to her.

Sarayu: Yeah...  sir.. i'm fine, perfectly. She said nervously.

Vicky observed her sometime and nodded. He switch on the tv, and start watching some random show.  When he is in busy in watching tv sarayu called him.

Sarayu: Are you free for next two days. She asked him. He looked her but didn't said anything so she again said.

Sarayu: Actually i want to go somewhere,  so...  will you come with me.

Vicky: Of course...  i will but...

Sarayu: But one request. She interrupts him.

Vicky: Request?,  what is that. He asked her.

Sarayu: You must come with me as Vicky sir, whom I saw for the first time in village, not as vivek chandra warrior. Without this luxury and security... This security stuff is.... it's...   it's just irking me. They are following me every where.

She said vicky watched her sometime with smile in his face. Vicky arranged a few bodyguard to sarayu few day back without her knowledge but later she came to know about them and argued with him to cancel them, not knowing how to convince, vicky said that's  raghuram order, hearing raghuram's name she became silent.

Vicky: Well... it's a very tough.... you know, that day to come your village, i made adventure by jumping the wall. Any way,  i will take care about them, you just tell me, When should we leave? .  He said with a smile on his face, a small smile appeared on her face  hearing his adventure.

Sarayu: Tomorrow evening. She said 

Vicky: Tomorrow...  ok then i will go and pack my luggage.

He said and about to go sarayu stops saying i will pack our luggage and went their room excitedly.  Vicky watched her excitement and became happy.

******

Next day

     Vicky's Pov.

God... i never expected a journey like this... can you guess where i'm i now.  I'm in bus man.... yes, you heard me right, i'm in a bus not alone, along with my wife.

When i said, we can go by car, Chitti said no and booked bus tickets for us. Well i used travel in public transports when i was in college along with my friends.  So i don't have any objection in that matter.

And later we two jumped our compound wall to avoid our security and came bus stop taking cab. Well.. it's quite exciting adventure i say. It's really a funny movement to fool theme.

You know, I thought she won't jump the wall, well  it's quite a big wall so i thought like that,  but, she proved me wrong by jumping the wall. Man.... she jumped the wall in blink of second  like pro. She must be expert in doing adventures.