Her outburst And family comfort

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

She went outside the room and saw the house it's a very big house she didn't see this type of house till now, from last five days she didn't come out of the room. She is searching for annapurna. When she is looking here and there she feel someone pulling her dress she looked down and saw a little girl giving her cute smile.

Seeing the cute baby, a smile appeared on sarayu face. Baby  hugged her knees gesturing her to lift her, sarayu slowly took her in her arms and kissed baby head, baby hugged her tightly throwing her hands around her neck closing her eyes,  sarayu understood that she is sleepy so she take her room and placed her in middle of the bed and covered her with blanket, Just then priya comes there.

Priya: Arey Chitti..... what are you doing......  she stop her seeing baby.

Priya: Arey When did she come here? She asked.

Sarayu: just now.... Do you know her her?

Priya: Of course.... i know because i'm her mother.

Sarayu: Oh.... i don't know.....

Priya: It's ok......  she my daughter Dakshika.

Sarayu: Oh... she is so cute.... said saryu looking at the girl.

Priya: Yeah She is..... said priya smiling at her.

Priya: Achha....  i'm here to check you..  you need anything. She asked her. Sarayu thinks for a while and said.

Sarayu: Yes.....  i want to talk with you all something really important.

Priya understand seriousness in her voice and said her she calls everyone here but sarayu refused and said she comes along with her. Priya agreed and they both went out to meet others.

******

Living area Raghuram and Ram went their office to attend a meeting. Annapurna, Radha krishna discussing something. Abhi and Anu is fighting for their ice-cream.

Priya came there along with Sarayu seeing Sarayu everyone got up from their places smiling at her.

Annapurna: Chitti....  come.... sit.... i also wanted to call you but Radha said she need some rest.  She said looking at sarayu but she didn't answered her.

Priya: Maa....  she want to talk to us about something. Said priya looking at sarayu who is looking at floor  nervously.

Annapurna: Oh..... What was that.... Chitti tell me..... you want something.  She asked going near sarayu but stopped in the middle hearing her words.

Sarayu: I want to go from here. She Said making them freez at their places.

"What" said everyone in union. Everyone shocked hearing her but annapurna smiled because she is expecting this from her.

Radha: But....

Sarayu: My friend is here...  in hostel i will go there. She said interrupting  Radha.

"May i know the reason" asked annapurna in calm tone all looked her in surprise. Sarayu raised her head and looked her sometime and said.

Sarayu: I think you know the reason more than me  ma...... Madam. She said taking little time to say the madam word,