3. Midnight dinner . 9

Here the chapter.

(Guest roles)

Kajol and Ajay devgan as Mayuri and Rafi khan

..

"Chitti... i'm hungry " I said to my wife. Who is busy in shooting tanos picture with her toy gun.

"Just a minute.. i almost killed him" She replied still shooting his photo.

I sighed. It's twelve thirty in night. Night or morning.. i don't know leave it a side. But here crowd has not decreased a bit too. We went so many rides.­Roller coasters, Carousel,The Rotor, Bumper Cars, giant wheel, toy train etc. I enjoyed a lot but right nos I'm damm hungry. Well i ate... snacks and panipuri but tummy wants more. I want food now.

"Chitti....." I called my wife. She glared at for disturbing her game but melted when i showed her my puppy eyes. She smiled and gave her gun to a kid and came towards me.

"Sorry.. let's go" She said. I nodded and followed her.

"Where are we going now" I asked her once we are in auto.

"You want food right" She asked me smiling. I just nodded.

"Then don't worry... i will give the best hyderabad biryani" She said.

"What biryani, now. Chitti... it's twelve thirty.... where you will get biryani at this hour" I asked her confusedly.

"Leave that to me" She winked at me making me gasp. Did she just winked or i'm imaging.

"Bhaiya... charminar Raheem cafe... Chale" She said auto driver as she didn't did anything.

"What are waiting come let's go" She said to me. Maybe it's just my imagination.

We start our journey. I was confused... the whole road is completely empty. There not a single restaurant is not open now And she said she will give me biryani. Where she will get biryani at this time. My thoughts interrupted by auto sudden break. I looked at surroundings and guess what it's another surprise for me.

 I looked at surroundings and guess what it's another surprise for me