They need some privacy

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here the chapter

Raghuram: Poorna get ready we are getting late. said Raghuram.

But he didn't get any response from his wife.  He looked at who is in deep thoughts, he went near her and held her shoulder.

Raghuram: Poorna yemaindi..  why are you crying. He asked his wife seeing in tears.

Annapurna: Is it necessary my presence there. She asked.

Raghuram: What's bothering you. He asked her softly sitting next her.

Annapurna: Chitti...

Raghuram: Chitti.... what happen to her.. is she is not well. He asked

Annapurna: No... she is fine.. but she do not want us to go back, She is upset, poor girl don't you seen how much she cried night. she said

Sarayu is upset from the moment she came know that her family is going.  She cried all the night everyone tried to console her but all went in vain.

Raghuram: Poorna...  i know you want to stay a few more days but i'm sorry, i  can't do anything now.  We need  to go, but you see we are not going permanently there, we will come back  after few days.  He said.

There is some problems in their Ngo  so they have to go america to solve the issues. He said this to vicky and sarayu.

Raghuram: And don't you think that they need sometime together. He said

This catch her attention she looked him in confusion.

Raghuram: See poorna...  vicky and chitti marriage took a place in very strange situation. We all know that vicky loves her but chitti... she don't know this, She needs know that how much vicky loves her and she have to understand him and that is impossible if stay here that, they need some privacy. He said

Annapurna: What's the connection between our stay and their space. She asked.

Raghuram: Poorna..   chitti  is  always spending  her time with us or kids, if we go from here she don't have any person to give company other than  vicky so she will talk with him. If they spends some time together maybe she will understand his love towards her. He explained his plan.

Annapurna: Now i get it...  So this ngo problem is a lie right.  She said and he nodded his as yes.

Annapurna: Why did not you tell me this before.

Raghuram: If i say this to you... You will tell everyone by now, i don't want that so i kept mum. He said she pouted.

Raghuram: Don't pout like teenage girl.  He said she hit shoulder  playfully and they laughed.

Annapurna: But raghu...  abhi and angel staying back what if chitti be with them like now.  She asked her doubt.

Raghuram: Don't worry my dear wife i already planned something for them. He said.

Annapurna: And what is that..  she asked him raising her eyebrows.

Raghuram: Simple i told them to come america or london after one week saying that they have some work or they missing us. He said.

Annapurna: So they also have part in your plan. She said, he nodded.

Annapurna: If any other issue i may punch you for lying with me but it's about our vicky' s happiness so i forgive. She said