3. Outing with diamond .7

Hello.... cuteees....

Okay i don't say anything... just read it and enjoy the long chapter..

Here the chapter

It's been one week that teja's incident happened now. Everything is back to normal in their lives. Teja's chapter is closed, After that incident he resigned his job and went usa, first sarayu felt guilt but when she remembered what he did, she shrugged her thoughts, and just prayed god for his better life as a friend.

Vicky and sarayu now free from their works... now a days Sarayu became much more comfortable with vicky, she sharing everything with him without hesitation. their bond is getting stronger day by day.

Vicky is in his study checking some business file. Sarayu is now sitting on floor in front of her laptop, talking with abhi and angel in video call.

Sarayu: I miss you too angel. She said looking at screen.

Abhi: Vadina.... this is cheating... you only miss her.... what about me. Abhi pouted.

Sarayu: Ohooo... arey baba.... i miss you tooo.. i miss you both.... please come soon. She said looking at screen.

Suddenly the atmosphere went little emotional. It's true she is missing them badly, she just stayed few days with them but she felt like she know this family from agess..

Abhi: We will come vadina... soon... very soon... i promise that... achha tell me what's your plans today. He changed the topic.

Sarayu: Nothing... she just shrugged

Abhi: Nothing... i pity on you vadina ..... your husband is quite boring person, don't worry when i come there, we will go somewhere. He said making her smile.

Sarayu: Okay... come soon... she said and ended the call.

She closed laptop with a smiling face and switch on the tv and start changing channels randomly.. she is feeling bore... she don't have any work to do. She wants go out with mahee but that idiot went mumbai for her relative function and swapna also busy with her work. She wants to ask vicky to go out but seeing him busy she decided to keep quite.

*******

After completing his work he went to their bed room to ask her for movie after that a dinner date... not date just like a outing... he is planing this from many days but because of work it didn't happened. He went first floor and saw her changing channels with bored expression on her face.

Vicky: Chitti... are you ok. He asked her sitting next her.

Sarayu: Yeah... completely... she replied still changing channels.

Vicky: Are... are you... busy... he asked,sarayu stopped her and looked vicky.

Sarayu: Even after seeing me like this, how can you ask such a question sir. She asked annoyed, vicky smiled.

Sarayu: Stop smiling for everything. She said and again got busy in changing channels.

Vicky: Shall we go out.. to... to watch a movie.

Sarayu: Really.... she asked, her showing her excitement, vicky nodded.

Sarayu: When..

Vicky: Now... only... go and get ready.. He said

Sarayu: ok..Ok... i will go wait.... she said getting up from her place and about go but stopped remembered something.

Sarayu: Wait a minute,... don't you have any work today... i mean... you said you have some important work today .... it's ok... if you have work, you complete your work first... we will go some other time,... you....