3. The shock .1

Hai friends hope you all fine.

Here the chapter

Scash....

glass breaking sound bought sarayu to reality.....

Sarayu: Ramesh anna yemaindi.. what happened. She asked the helper .

"Sorry mam... woh.... glass slipped out of my hands" he said collecting glass pieces. She nodded her head and went their room. She sat on couch and closed her eyes thinking.

Sarayu pov.

When swapna akka told me about what happened in village.... i was happy... very happy thinking my family will come to me.... i asked her did they asked about me... but... but no.... they did not asked about me.... no not at all.... that means they still believing that fake photos instead of me... they actually believed it... then and now toooo... that's why they don't want me.... this... made me to take decision of live my life here.

If they are not ready to accept me even after knowing truth then why would i care about them... i thought... i can live my life happily without thinking about them... but i was wrong... totally wrong... i can't be happy without them.... without my mom... how can i be happy... when my mom is crying there.... how can i live my life happily.

Why.... amaa why.... why are you still not believing your own daughter instead of those fake photos..... why amma.... amma... I don't know amma But whenever i think about you.... a strange feelings occupying my mind...

End of pov...

*****

Somewhere... laxmi is walking on road, she lost her own thought and didn't observed the truck which is coming her way... the truck came towards her and .......

Ammaaaaaaa.....

Shouted sarayu... and opened her eyes in jolt. She looked here and there and found herself on cough, in their room.... it means it's a dream.... a very bad dream... she is sweating baldy,

Sarayu

What is this... why i'm getting this type of dreams on you again and again.... amma i don't how are you.... Whenever i asked about you whether you are fine or not.. no one telling me about you... even vasundara peddamma too... i asked about you when she come here few days back.. she said you're fine then why my heart not in peace amma.....

why everyone thinking for sometime whenever i asked about you... why i'm feeling they are hiding something from me.. why i'm feeling something is wrong with you amma.... why i'm feeling you're not in good condition... i hope you are fine amma.... please be stay strong for me... please..... i can't see you in pain amma..... i Just can't... please stay strong.... please stay strong for me.

*******

Sarayu strolling in balcony.... after that dream she is restless.... she badly wants to talk with her mother.... She called her mother many times...but every time it's switched off...... she only called her mother.... she don't want to talk with anyone in family so she called her mother number but it's switched off.

After a lot of struggle with her mind and heart... finally she decided to call her family..... she don't know why but she is feeling something is wrong with her mother..... if she is not ready to talk with me at least i can hear her voice through the phone she thought and dialed her house land line number... no one answered the phone in first ring....

She again called... this time someone answered... she waited sometime to conform who is....

"Hello... who's this" she heard their one of the worker's voice other side...