5. Drunken Chitti .0

And...  and.... this is the 50th chapter of this story. Thank you very much darlings for your support... well i want to say a lot but i'm just out words. Thank you... thank you soo much..  that's all i could say... love you all...

Here the chapter.

Vicky P.O.V

I entered in room and locked the door. I looked for my wife and found her on bed glaring at me. Oh.... i think...  my angry bird is in a angry mode now. I smiled walking towards her.

"W... Where  you... wen.. went   le.... leaving me.. " She tried say in serious tone but came in broken words making my smile wider. I think the alcohol completely took the control of her body. 

But My smile made her more angry. It's not good idea vicky. Did you forgot what her brothers said. You have deal with smoothly. I said to my self and i saw her looking at the tray in my hands. Will she drink it, if i say this is lemon water. I asked myself.  I don't think so.  Replied my inner voice.

"I just went to bring water for you, chitti" I said  showing the glass.

"Water... bu.... but why.... this waaaater looks different colorrr. Di... Did you mixed something" She said watching the glasses carefully.  Smart girl, I must say.

"Why would i mix something.  This is water only. Now have this you feel better" I said but seems like she didn't convinced with my answer.

"No... i wo... won't drink this water" She said and jumped from the bed. 

"Come on chitti. Don't be childish. Drink it" I Said going towards her.

"No.....  i won't.  Yo.. you.... differently mixed something....  in it" She was moving back while talking.

This girl... How can i make her understand. Think vicky... think. Idea...

"Chitti," I called her softly. She raised her lashes to see me.

"It's just a water. I didn't mixed anything. Don't you trust  me" I said in gentle tone taking baby steps towards her.

She stood there watching me without blinking. I forwarded the glass to her.

"Trust me" I said forwarding the glass.

She looked at the glass in my hand for few seconds  then me but at last, she took the glass. Thank god..... i sighed...  well...  it's not that tough to hadle her as her brother's thought. We can easily convince of tried in emotional way. Now after she drank the lemon water and i will asks her to sleep. I thought.  When i'm celebrating my small victory in my mind. Someone splashed water on my face.

"What the hell" I shouted wiping the water on my face and looked at the person who poured the water. There she stood my wife with empty glass in her hand.

"Don't.....  try to fool me. With these emotional..... and sweet talks.. okay. I'm not... e.... e...  idiot " She said. 

I glared at her but she start laughing seeing my face. Do i look like joker to her.

"What" I asked annoyingly  placing my hands on hip.

"You.... looks.... cute.....  when you annoyed " She said. I was surprised to hear it.

Before i digest the fact that actually my found me cute. She did something unexpected. 

"You are... Chooooo.... cheeet... cuteeeee.... Mr. Husband" Saying.  She pulled my cheeks hard enough making me groan in pain.